Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

pre-order key

nitrousoxide's Avatar


nitrousoxide
03.14.2012 , 09:34 AM | #1
is there any shops who selling pre-order keys?
i didnt found anything yet

Faydra's Avatar


Faydra
03.14.2012 , 10:24 AM | #2
I don't think you're going to be able to find any pre-order keys from any vendors. Once the game went live, pre-order keys were no longer available.

If you're desperate for access to a black-yellow color crystal, *maybe* you'll be able to find someone selling a pre-order key on eBay. And that's a big maybe.
Why don't we have more fun on this ship?

wrong_turn's Avatar


wrong_turn
03.14.2012 , 11:15 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Faydra View Post
I don't think you're going to be able to find any pre-order keys from any vendors. Once the game went live, pre-order keys were no longer available.

If you're desperate for access to a black-yellow color crystal, *maybe* you'll be able to find someone selling a pre-order key on eBay. And that's a big maybe.
I'm not sure about that because if I recall correctly, the pre-order code expired like in January. Admittedly its been a while since I've seen that card that I got with the code, but I know it had an expiration date on it. It's possible there are some out there that work, but I'm pretty sure the expiration has passed.
ịị◚◚◚◚ịịịị7▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀) A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. -Master Yoda CE

Kirameki's Avatar


Kirameki
03.14.2012 , 12:02 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by wrong_turn View Post
I'm not sure about that because if I recall correctly, the pre-order code expired like in January. Admittedly its been a while since I've seen that card that I got with the code, but I know it had an expiration date on it. It's possible there are some out there that work, but I'm pretty sure the expiration has passed.

Correct.

You had to register your pre-order code before a certain date to get the pre-order stuff. It's no use to register anymore.
"Why you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder!"
Twitter | Raptr | Tumblr
My refer a friend link

bobbagsy's Avatar


bobbagsy
03.14.2012 , 01:00 PM | #5
if your after the VIP wrist band you can purchase that in game for 1,000,000. IN repub side its the grav ship from the bar tender!

IF thats not why you need it please just ignore me

nitrousoxide's Avatar


nitrousoxide
03.14.2012 , 01:02 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by bobbagsy View Post
if your after the VIP wrist band you can purchase that in game for 1,000,000. IN repub side its the grav ship from the bar tender!

IF thats not why you need it please just ignore me
Nevermind, I contacted costumer service and they provided me the code.
its still working, you are wrong