Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't find my trooper companion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Can't find my trooper companion

MessicaH
03.14.2012 , 03:56 AM | #1
I think I have completed all the missions on Ord Mantell, left to Coruscant and took on a few more missions, was getting nailed everywhere, noticed everyone else had a companion. Aparently I should have got mine on Ord Mantell, so I went back there, the only missions I can find are the Heroics. I've done the Heroics 3 times now! Can someone tell me if I have missed something please.

redfurry
03.14.2012 , 04:36 AM | #2
I have not played a Trooper, but companions are granted at specific points in the Class story. If you check your Mission log (L key if you have not changed it, or the icon in the center upper bar) you will see you have missions classified by planet, and then another section labeled Class. The mission description will say where you have to go - maybe you still have to complete part of the Ord Mantell class missions?

Erevan_Kindelar
03.14.2012 , 04:37 AM | #3
You should get Aric Jorgan at the end of the class quest on Ord Mantell, when you complete the mission where

Spoiler
I am telling the truth, honestly! I am as honest as the day is long! Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving.
Like most other subs, I have a Referral Link. Clicking it gets you some stuff, and me some stuff too.

swtonewbie
03.14.2012 , 05:05 AM | #4
Companions are all tied to Class missions, hit L to pull up your mission log and look under "CLASS" to see what it is telling you to do.

MORTTUUM
03.14.2012 , 05:37 AM | #5
Spoiler
I hate violence. I'm just really, really prepared for Peace.

ScrabblePants
03.14.2012 , 07:00 AM | #6
Just a thought here.....have you summond him yet?
You may have him but he may be dismissed.

Press N then summon him if he is showing there.

Apologies if this is just way too obvious and silly.

skidrows
03.14.2012 , 07:04 AM | #7
When you go to the "last" building jorgen follow you and help you and then when you turn in that quest you get promoted and then you can start to tease him

And as many already sad its under Class quest not under Ord Mantell when you check in quest book.

Mithros
03.14.2012 , 11:57 AM | #9
You can not leave Ord Mantell, or any starting planet, without getting your first companion. Every companion is obtained by progressing through your class story. It is impossible to 'miss' a companion absent a major game bug.

They were apparently dismissed somehow, so you have to summon them back.
Free stuff (for you and me)! My referral link.

Beta Squadron 157. The pixel lives on in our hearts.

Eternalnight
03.14.2012 , 01:04 PM | #10
It is possible to leave without completing all class quests, but then you would not get any class specific missions in Coruscant, only planet mission and side quests.