Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The phantom menace is superior too all other movies!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The phantom menace is superior too all other movies!!!

Celcionna
03.13.2012 , 12:41 PM | #11
Well even if they wanted to make a movie out of KOTOR, they couldn't because Lucas called it quits on movies...among other things.
A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

Celcionna-Jedi Guardian-Dual Bladed Justice

RagnarokJC
03.13.2012 , 12:46 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Celcionna View Post
Well even if they wanted to make a movie out of KOTOR, they couldn't because Lucas called it quits on movies...among other things.
Turn that frown upside down. It could have been worse: Lucas could have actually made more films.
"Consider it a health timer. Go outside and run until the timer expires, fatty."
- Darthjazzyjeff

Celcionna
03.13.2012 , 12:47 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by RagnarokJC View Post
Turn that frown upside down. It could have been worse: Lucas could have actually made more films.
Hahahaha!! SO true!
A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

Celcionna-Jedi Guardian-Dual Bladed Justice

Annedromeda
03.13.2012 , 01:06 PM | #14
I've read 2 out of the 3 TOR novels and quite enjoyed them. If they could be translated well onto film, then sure, I would see them. However, I'm very well aware that film can also ruin a story thats been translated from books.
When a man dies, a swarm of highly charged energies deserts the body and goes out into space entering another cycle of life. These energies have an IMMORTAL nature. -Thomas Edison

Pariedolia
03.13.2012 , 05:40 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Annedromeda View Post
I've read 2 out of the 3 TOR novels and quite enjoyed them. If they could be translated well onto film, then sure, I would see them. However, I'm very well aware that film can also ruin a story thats been translated from books.
Well im gonna see the hunger games movie when it comes out. It doesn't look like they butchered it too much.
D---TO THE KNEE--->

Stratoszier
03.13.2012 , 10:56 PM | #16
Actually, I found that if you hit 'next chapter' every time Anakin pops up on the screen, it's a decent movie.

Darth_Relick
03.14.2012 , 07:47 AM | #17
They should make a Kotor movie but instead of using the video game use the Revan novel instead it would make it more like it needs to be rather then some cheap written story from one aspect of someone who played it and also from the old republic game u can learn about revans life from the sith homeworld, tarris, the foundry, and y the ebon hawk is on hoth(yeah its wrecked on hoth of all places). so i say make the movies from both games but take hevy direction from the writers of the game and the books author

DraconLord
03.14.2012 , 08:07 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by aclucius View Post
jar jar was the best character to ever come out of star wars. If only we could see him become a jedi. Imagine what kind of comedy we could have out of watching his adventures.
must.....resist......force.....choke.......
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Is it so hard to believe that the best warriors of various, often hostile, factions would come together at a neutral place to test each other's prowess and ability in various ways? Especially if there's the chance that some accidents may happen to the other team on the way? It's not like that's unheard of, even during a cold war between mortal enemies

Guildrum
03.14.2012 , 08:20 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by DraconLord View Post
must.....resist......force.....choke.......
Here's the issue with Anakin. He didn't fall fast enough, if he had fallen to the dark side the minute he saw Jar Jar's face and killed him, then the movie series would have been that much better.
The Shaffer Legacy: Begeren Colony

Shaffer Lazy-eye Horace Sleth
Journalist, Pirate Bodyguard Sith

SandsOfArrakis
03.14.2012 , 08:58 AM | #20
I would really love to see the Thrawn Trilogy turned into a movie trilogy.
Írulan (Sage) ~ Jeannedarc (Shadow) ~ Sihaya (Scoundrel) ~ Elysaine (Sentinel)
Rhíannon (Sorc) ~ Gaeriel (Merc) ~ Ìrulan (Mara) ~ Aurorâ (Op) ~ Samus-Aran (PT)
The Corrino Legacy Server: The Red Eclipse