Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

invitation but no code

Ashleyk
12.16.2011 , 01:28 AM | #1
ok so i have finally got the invite i have been looking forward to but have no code to enter so i still cannot play...how can this be solved?

FessFish
12.16.2011 , 01:30 AM | #2
If you got the invite, simply launch the game and play.

Your account was flagged to play by BioWare.

The code to enter is the release BOX CD-Key/Email CD key for digital editions that hasn't gone out yet.
HK-47: "Expletive: Damn it, master, I am an assassination droid... not a dictionary!"
DUBSTEP STEP - THAT - DUB DUBSTEP

Erevan_Kindelar
12.16.2011 , 01:30 AM | #3
If you got the invite, you have pre-ordered and registered the pre-order code, so you have the code you need to play until 23:59 on 19th. After that you will need a code from a digital edition (they are being sent out from today) or from the physical boxed copy that will be delivered at soem point (talk to your retailer about the ETA on that).
I am telling the truth, honestly! I am as honest as the day is long! Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving.
Like most other subs, I have a Referral Link. Clicking it gets you some stuff, and me some stuff too.

Ashleyk
12.16.2011 , 01:32 AM | #4
ok then, thanks for your help

maybe i should have just tried launching it lol duuhh

Starwaster
12.16.2011 , 03:49 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashleyk View Post
ok then, thanks for your help

maybe i should have just tried launching it lol duuhh
Pretty much.
It was even scarier when the 3 other controllers on the Team would lock me down and their big "[censored] South-Park Satan" of a BurnTanker would lumber his way over to me and squeeze out a hot karl on my head that melted me down like I was a Hellion."
-- City of Heroes forum quote.