Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yoda: worst jedi ever?

Mongrul
03.13.2012 , 01:24 PM | #1
Grand Master Satele Shan battled the whole sith empire i guess thousands of sith warriors in armor with sith fleets attacking frequently.she manages to fight them all off.

Grand Master Luke Skywalker manages to fight off the whole yuuzhan vong invasion. probably millions of enemies.

Grand Master Yoda has 2 sith enemies. no armor, no battlecruisers to fight. the whole republic and jedi order come crumbling down on his watch.

yes the sith traded in their armor for cloth cloaks and went from a political angle instead of brute force. but still its only 2 and one of them is right under your friggin nose. i cant comprehend it.

the dark side clouds the vision. blah blah blah it appears any force user can detect another force user unless the one hiding force cloaks himself? can he manage a force cloak 24 hours a day for years?

speedstick
03.13.2012 , 01:36 PM | #2
"can he manage a force cloak 24 hours a day for years?"

it would appear so.

Boissi
03.13.2012 , 01:51 PM | #3
Sidious had a plan. The others just had an army.

Natherillen
03.13.2012 , 02:47 PM | #4
Watch out, we have a troll in this thread.
You ask “What is life?” That is the same as asking “What is a carrot?” A carrot is a carrot and we know nothing more.
Anton Chekhov

upzie
03.13.2012 , 02:54 PM | #5
Made me smile
Upzie, Assassin | Disciples of Zédupz | Tomb of Freedon Nadd
I'm proberly better than you

Morticoccus
03.13.2012 , 03:02 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by speedstick View Post
"can he manage a force cloak 24 hours a day for years?"

it would appear so.
Seeing as the power is toggled and has no upkeep cost, I don't see why not.
When all is said and done we're not the only ones who look at life this way: That's what the Sith lords say.
And if they'd ever change as that reminds to say. But every time I see them makes me wish I had a gun. If I thought that I was crazy well I guess I'd have more fun.

Smilingdeath
03.13.2012 , 03:03 PM | #7
You forget that Grand Master Windu also got his butt handed to him by a single sith.

Grand Master Skywalker also halted the Ssi'rruk invasion before it even started.
Yoda : DO or Do not, there is no try.
Me: Play or dont play , There is no whine.

Wylding
03.13.2012 , 03:08 PM | #8
Master Windu was betrayed by a backstabbing whiner. Who thought that little nerfherder could be dangerous?

Honestly, the only way Annie could have done that damage was with Mace's focus all on Sidious.

Poor poor Annie.

Sneakycheeks
03.13.2012 , 03:12 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Boissi View Post
Sidious had a plan. The others just had an army.
I agree with this. Other Sith failed because they just threw armies at the Jedi.

Darth Sidious suceeded because he took his time to formulate and then put into motion a long reaching plan.

Yeltrah
03.13.2012 , 03:12 PM | #10
Satele and Luke fought off the sith and the vong by themselves? Don't think so.

Yoda, during what we see of him in the movies, has two Sith apprentices (Darth Maul and Count Dooku) a coalition of separatist planets, and a Jedi turned Sith.

Your prejudices against Yoda are pretty apparent.

EDIT: Forgot to toss Sideous in therefor Yoda. He was only probably one of, if not the, most powerful force users of the entire star wars universe.