Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Servers just went down

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Dragonlol
12.16.2011 , 01:58 AM | #1
All of the servers in TOR just went offline I can't connet with any of them at moment.

Has anyone else have the servers crash?
FORCESLAMAPOCALYPSE!!

Modrapohlavi
12.16.2011 , 01:58 AM | #2
Maintenance.

CatalystLegacy
12.16.2011 , 01:59 AM | #3
It's schedule maintenance.

TheJaxx
12.16.2011 , 02:00 AM | #4
Why maint at midnight pacific? Not even WoW, SWG, or others did it that early. Always at 3 or 4am.
Admin Ahazi.org
(Yes, its coming back)

mhesselberg
12.16.2011 , 03:08 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TheJaxx View Post
Why maint at midnight pacific? Not even WoW, SWG, or others did it that early. Always at 3 or 4am.
They pulled down Euro servers as well - I'm guessing that pulling them down any later would hit the EU players too hard (we're currently looking at getting back to play at 1 PM...)

I'm hoping they will separate the timetables for the different world zones in the future

Karasuko
12.16.2011 , 03:08 AM | #6
It's friday. Do what i'm going to do. Have a drink at a bar with some mates and shoot some pool. Won't hurt to go out for a change will it?

Tjaldibabba
12.16.2011 , 03:10 AM | #7
Itīs 10 in the morning in Denmark. I really would prefer to do something else than going out to have drink

Karail
12.16.2011 , 03:16 AM | #8
If you read the stickies they said normal maintenence will be once a week on a tuesday i think but due to this being early access they have a couple to do in the next five days to prepare for launch

Antrican
12.16.2011 , 03:28 AM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings all,

Please visit this page in order to get information about the scheduled maintenances.

Thank you!

Antrican | BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

turnmeintosnow
12.16.2011 , 03:29 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Karasuko View Post
It's friday. Do what i'm going to do. Have a drink at a bar with some mates and shoot some pool. Won't hurt to go out for a change will it?
Perhaps in the morning