Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pick what you wanna queue for?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Pick what you wanna queue for?

GotWooD
12.16.2011 , 12:34 AM | #1
Can you pick what you wanna queue for?

I DESPISE Hut Ball, but I always get it... I would rather wait in queue for twice as long then have to play that for 10 minutes..

Yes I could leave as soon as I join then re-queue and hope for the best but I would just prefer to cut out that middle part.

So is there a way to pick what to queue for? Or am I just stuck having to hope I get anything but Hut Ball..

Ikyouto
12.16.2011 , 01:26 AM | #2
I'm sorry to inform you sir, but you have the symptoms for Arathi Basin Deficiency Syndrome. Unfortunately there is no known cure.

Lolvodka
12.16.2011 , 01:28 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ikyouto View Post
I'm sorry to inform you sir, but you have the symptoms for Arathi Basin Deficiency Syndrome. Unfortunately there is no known cure.
There is only ONE cure!

Leave now and go back to WoW! And NEVER come back! This is the only way!
-V

Ikyouto
12.16.2011 , 01:33 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Lolvodka View Post
There is only ONE cure!

Leave now and go back to WoW! And NEVER come back! This is the only way!
I... don't think you understood my post.

Brodda
12.16.2011 , 01:38 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by GotWooD View Post
Can you pick what you wanna queue for?

I DESPISE Hut Ball, but I always get it... I would rather wait in queue for twice as long then have to play that for 10 minutes..

Yes I could leave as soon as I join then re-queue and hope for the best but I would just prefer to cut out that middle part.

So is there a way to pick what to queue for? Or am I just stuck having to hope I get anything but Hut Ball..
I believe it is connected to faction imbalance. Huttball is the only warzone where one faction can play both sides.

So if there is not enough people queued from the opposite faction, you get Hutball ... since the early access started, I played Voidstar only once ... never even saw Alderaan yet.

Lolvodka
12.16.2011 , 01:39 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Ikyouto View Post
I... don't think you understood my post.
Too drunk to care...

This is me... Giving a ****...
-V

Robimatic
12.16.2011 , 03:18 AM | #7
I dont see why you cant just choose which one you want to play, im sure enough people would play all 3 for there to be games rather than forcing people into game then them leaving anyway.
Some Heroes are so great, even death keeps its distance.
Reise
Smuggler