Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

shut up about faction imbalance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
shut up about faction imbalance

Shandrii
12.16.2011 , 12:52 AM | #1
let people roll want they want to roll and if you're so worried about it why don't you reroll? i will be more than happy to have more sith on my server than repub more for us to kill right?

NivaSparkles
12.16.2011 , 01:18 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Shandrii View Post
let people roll want they want to roll and if you're so worried about it why don't you reroll? i will be more than happy to have more sith on my server than repub more for us to kill right?
Reroll PVE and do us all a favor since you obviously don't understand the ramifications of faction imbalance to PVP.

Lolvodka
12.16.2011 , 01:30 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by NivaSparkles View Post
Reroll PVE and do us all a favor since you obviously don't understand the ramifications of faction imbalance to PVP.
This.
-V

Aleron
12.16.2011 , 01:39 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by NivaSparkles View Post
word.
"That's because unlike in Mass Effect 2 where you only had to spend around 8 hours scanning planets in TOR you will be spending hundreds upon hundreds of hours scanning planets. Everyone knows, the most fun thing about having your own spaceship is to scan planets." Rothnang