Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

will i lose all modifications at a weapon by reversing it or will i get something ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
will i lose all modifications at a weapon by reversing it or will i get something ?

Garazdraki
12.16.2011 , 01:08 AM | #1
Hello,

Sorry this question was nowhere answered.

i have another question to reverse engineering.

If i have a molded weapon and reverse it with all the modifications, will i get something better or the "same" amount of materials like i would get when i unmold the upgrades and reverse the weapon and upgrades separately ?

Make it any difference ? (ok i will lose credits for unmolding and i will get a warning that the upgrades will be lost if i reverse them on the weapon)

But did i really lose all upgrades for nothing or will i get the items/plans like i would reverse them separately ?

Please may you anwer the question ?

Thank you.

Xantuss
12.16.2011 , 01:13 AM | #2
You will loose everything inside and get only few mats from lightsaber itself

Slaign
12.16.2011 , 01:13 AM | #3
I'm not positive, nor willing to test the theory by potentially losing mods, but I'd imagine you lose the mods and get no benefit from REing with them still in the item. My guess is that the system doesn't really see the mods when REing beside to alert you that they are there and you will lose them. I'd imagine they want you to pay the price to remove those mods if you want to RE them.

Just an educated guess.

Xantuss
12.16.2011 , 01:16 AM | #4
I tried that in last beta, my observation are above