Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New war hero/pve gear for marauders

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
New war hero/pve gear for marauders

Spiderbubble
03.11.2012 , 08:48 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by xXThatOneGuyXx View Post
i found this i think this would make a realy ****** marauder gear set for endgame pvp or pve, http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wi...le=Kel'Jen
This looks so good....

Carbonated
03.11.2012 , 08:58 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by FalmeseReb View Post
Not until you learn how to spell Wookiee.
thx for spell cheque sorrie u carnt do enething useful.
I used to be Part of the community But the aussie dollar is strong with this one.

CrazyAl
03.11.2012 , 09:36 PM | #23
so what ur saying is the new armor shown at the end of the 1.2 vid that was a jugg suit, will be marauder? that definetaly looked more like a jugg suit to me.
Basically all im saying will the new marauder armor have a different design? or is it just gonna be the same with a new color cuz im getting sick of this pvp armor look for marauders,i am real hoping the marauder suit will look like the one shown in the video.
yes, look how it works now ... the jugg and mara gear for pvp look almost identical, the jugg and mara gear for pve look almost identical

this goes for merc/pt, assassin/sorc, and sniper/op as well

unless they specifically state that related ACs will have different armor models in 1.2 it is safe to assume that they will be as much the same as they are right now

which is some very minor textural and color differences ... the general look of the armor is exactly the same

what you see in the video is pretty much exactly what you will see for marauders in 1.2
The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers. -Thomas Jefferson
The key to decision making is not knowledge. It is understanding. -Malcolm Gladwell
You can't be offended unless you are being defensive.

gibmachine
03.12.2012 , 05:08 AM | #24
i found this i think this would make a realy ****** marauder gear set for endgame pvp or pve, http://www.evil-wizards.org/swtor-wi...le=Kel'Jen
Stalker armor from Force Unleashed DLC. Nothing new tbh ;p

But yeah, look good for a marauder.
The earth begins to rumble and your foes begin to tremble. You come and destruction comes with you.

Draanok