Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best Alignment Missions in Diplomacy?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Best Alignment Missions in Diplomacy?

Jenemi
03.11.2012 , 05:20 PM | #1
Trying to unlock things (Like vehicle and pet specific alignments) and essentially just want to figure out the best missions to use to do this ASAP. I've noticed the high level ones (I'm at 400 Diplomacy now) do not give as much as expected so...

Does anyone know which missions give the most alignment points based on how long it takes? I don't really care about cost, so it's really just about which would give the most in the least amount of time.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

StealthStalker
03.11.2012 , 06:11 PM | #2
I could be wrong, but I think it's something like this:

Rank 6 Gift quests: 15ish normally, ~30 on a crit
Rank 6 Medical Supplies: ~30 normally, 60 on a crit

I haven't ran them with any regularity in a long time, so maybe just try a couple yourself and see. I do know however that:

340 Purple missions give 120, 240 on a crit.
Dual Targeting, any AAA MMO released today should have this included. Don't let your next one release without it.
Quote:
So what exactly is Dual Targeting? You have 2 targets available at all times, one offensive and one defensive. That's it, it's that simple.

FalmeseReb
03.11.2012 , 06:22 PM | #3
its more like 50-60 for the tier 6 ones.

DrunkenHyena
03.12.2012 , 12:00 AM | #4
Top level missions give:
Gift: 30
Medical Supplies: 60

And double that on a critical success.

Additionally whether it's Abundant or Moderate doesn't matter (top level only), so choose moderate to save a bit of credits and time.

340 Purple missions give 120 but also take twice as long and cost twice as many credits.
The Best Resource for Crafters:
http://swtor-crafter.com