Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gathering Bioanalysis

Miyaka_Vigiles
03.11.2012 , 05:43 AM | #1
I spent some time last couple days lvling it.

However, it seems no one buys the drops I get.

I know that it could be due to market being flooded or that some of them are junk.

My question is, are there popular items from bioanalysis that many crafters needs? (for skillups and such)

Just need to find something to farm to get a decent flow of money.

Bioanalysis 135
Biochem 92

AHouston
03.11.2012 , 07:29 AM | #2
I don't udnerstand for the life of me why some biochems wouldnt mind selling stacks of 5 or 10 GREEN medpacs they can make which happpen to be significantly better than any crap sold from a vendor. Peopl are out there levelling. GTN isn't just for 50s.

I would buy your bioanalysis items, but due to sheer lack of anything on the market in that area (if there was it was all grade 6) I stopped looking for it.

Evilsteps
03.11.2012 , 08:41 AM | #3
Keep leveling it. The level 5 and 6 mats are needed to make the various stims, adrenals, medpacs, and implants at max level and sell for quite a bit of money.

For instance on my server the Red Goo, Quick Growth Agent, and Mutagenic Paste all sell for decent money. Once you get up to that level you can also get the level 300 and 340 missions from slicing or off the GTN and those bring back a ton of mats.

Tyraelium
03.11.2012 , 10:05 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AHouston View Post
I don't udnerstand for the life of me why some biochems wouldnt mind selling stacks of 5 or 10 GREEN medpacs they can make which happpen to be significantly better than any crap sold from a vendor. Peopl are out there levelling. GTN isn't just for 50s.

I would buy your bioanalysis items, but due to sheer lack of anything on the market in that area (if there was it was all grade 6) I stopped looking for it.
Majority of the players leveling from 1-50 do not need the GTN for ANY reason. It is perfectly possible and reasonable for players to level to 50 without a 1-300 HP Boost of a medpac. I never ran out of MedPacs leveling up, in fact, I had to vendor most of the ones I picked up. If I even needed one, there are vendors EVERYWHERE that sell you comparable ones. Certainly is not worth the trip back to the fleet, to look through the GTN, just to buy a MedPac.

Chaqen
03.11.2012 , 10:47 AM | #5
Some grade 4,5,6 mats are worth selling... below that it is to easy to get the mats/skill ups for people that are power leveling biochem.

Akella
03.11.2012 , 12:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AHouston View Post

I got so many medpacks as drops that were sufficient for leveling. Granted the green biochem ones are much better, but I didn't even make those and send to my alts to use because the white versions were so plentiful. Most of the time I end up vendoring what I get because I outlevel them.
Never argue with a fool, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Fozziwig
03.11.2012 , 12:28 PM | #7
The rarest mats for Biochem come from Diplomacy, but the various colored Goo's seem to be the hardest things for me to keep in stock. I've never tried to sell or buy them, though

The_Duck
03.11.2012 , 02:32 PM | #8
all stuff sells.
i would imagine it depends on your sever.
usually i don't bother selling any material that has a lot of listings already.
mainly because someone else is just going to instantly underbid you.
I'll keep checking the market and sell items that either are not listed at all (even tier 1-3 sell if nothing else is listed), or if mats are way overpriced.
- The Duck

Miyaka_Vigiles
03.11.2012 , 04:02 PM | #9
Thank you guys.

After couple few days of trying and checking GTN, I think I got the basic idea.

However, crew missions are starting to get really long (20min+), what do you guys do while waiting?

Mithros
03.11.2012 , 04:24 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Miyaka_Vigiles View Post
Thank you guys.

After couple few days of trying and checking GTN, I think I got the basic idea.

However, crew missions are starting to get really long (20min+), what do you guys do while waiting?
Keep on playing with one companion that I do not send out while the others are collecting materials.
Beta Squadron 157

As long as we remember, it's never really gone.