Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make Biometric Crystal Alloy Not BoP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Make Biometric Crystal Alloy Not BoP

LiquidRavenS
03.03.2012 , 01:37 AM | #221
I would love Tionese crystals being used to purchase Biometric Cyrstal Alloy

havok_bloodcraft
03.03.2012 , 06:48 AM | #222
Use the 48 reusables and deal with it if another guy has the rakata version then he did something to get it that you aren't willing to do. I would like to have rakata gear without having to run ops but not happening. I would like to have BM gear without having to pvp but not happening. And if you can't stomach 45 minutes in hard mode black talon to get one of these I have no sympathy for you. They are not hard to get. I just hope you are on a pvp server because if you are the only guy running without rakata reusables then you are doing something wrong because everyone else can figure it out. Seriously if you cannot hack it in pvp with the 48 reusables then the rakata ones aren't going to help L2P or find another pvp environment because there is no invincible stim or 1 shot adrenal.

God I am so tired of all the pvp whining about wanting everything easier.

Reposted for Easy Reading

Abydon
03.03.2012 , 06:52 AM | #223
Quote: Originally Posted by havok_bloodcraft View Post
Use the 48 reusables and deal with it if another guy has the rakata version then he did something to get it that you aren't willing to do. I would like to have rakata gear without having to run ops but not happening. I would like to have BM gear without having to pvp but not happening. And if you can't stomach 45 minutes in hard mode black talon to get one of these I have no sympathy for you. They are not hard to get. I just hope you are on a pvp server because if you are the only guy running without rakata reusables then you are doing something wrong because everyone else can figure it out. Seriously if you cannot hack it in pvp with the 48 reusables then the rakata ones aren't going to help L2P or find another pvp environment because there is no invincible stim or 1 shot adrenal.

God I am so tired of all the pvp whining about wanting everything easier.

Reposted for Easy Reading
yet on the other thread you wanted to take a crafting skill to 400, dump it, then still reap the benefits. Ain't that easy mode rather than having to work for something you easily dispatched with a click? Make up your mind...easy or not? Can't have it both ways!

havok_bloodcraft
03.03.2012 , 07:04 AM | #224
Quote: Originally Posted by Abydon View Post
yet on the other thread you wanted to take a crafting skill to 400, dump it, then still reap the benefits. Ain't that easy mode rather than having to work for something you easily dispatched with a click? Make up your mind...easy or not? Can't have it both ways!
What other thread? Where is this supposed post of mine? I have a Long list of posts opposing the kind of post you describe. most recently

Quote: Originally Posted by havok_bloodcraft View Post
You are all a disease I wish they would make it so when you max a skill to 400 it becomes permanent for the life of the character.
from biochem only good crafting?

Maybe if people actually acted properly instead just deciding that biochem is the only option and rushing into it then expecting "the only worthwhile option" to give them free stuff for no effort.

Also the post you were quoting is me reposting my own post.

macnernie
03.05.2012 , 01:33 PM | #225
I just cancelled my account because of this BS.

I want to obtain a few pieces of this for PVP purposes but the PVE snobs wont let me play in their reindeer games because I dont have the proper toys to play along.

So I take my ball and go home. (And my 90 day recurring subscription with me)

I still have 43 days left. Either Bioware can make it so I can obtain this piece without having to PVE to death by making it sellable. (Ill pay 1 mil for a piece). They can make it obtainable in PVP bags, or expensive to buy like those pricey mounts. ANYTHING other than this nonsense.

Just spent an hour being wiped continually in HM flashpoint because it was 3 assasssins 1 Merc and apparently it wasnt the lack of DPS in the group that caused this. It was because I have full Champ PVP gear. Thats why we wiped. (Sarcasm off)

havok_bloodcraft
03.08.2012 , 08:19 AM | #226
Quote: Originally Posted by macnernie View Post

I want to obtain a few pieces of this for PVP purposes but the PVE snobs wont let me play in their reindeer games because I dont have the proper toys to play along.

I still have 43 days left. Either Bioware can make it so I can obtain this piece without having to PVE to death by making it sellable. (Ill pay 1 mil for a piece). They can make it obtainable in PVP bags, or expensive to buy like those pricey mounts. ANYTHING other than this nonsense.

Just spent an hour being wiped continually in HM flashpoint because it was 3 assasssins 1 Merc and apparently it wasnt the lack of DPS in the group that caused this. It was because I have full Champ PVP gear. Thats why we wiped. (Sarcasm off)
Well the current idea seems to be that they are making them tradeable in the future but if you took your ball home already nobody will miss you.

Khadroth
03.08.2012 , 08:50 AM | #227
Quote: Originally Posted by macnernie View Post

No that wouldn't be the reason you wiped. I raided for quite a while early on in nothing but champ gear, then went right to rakata. If you guys were wiping it's either because:

A.) You're doing it wrong, get a better strat.
B.) The other players were undergeared.
C.) One or more of you are that bad at the game.
The Starwind Legacy Anchorhead (PvP East)
"Tsu" 50 Miraluka Bala Sage "Soge" 3 Chiss Sniper
"Roronoa" 10 Pureblood Sentinel "Ashellia" 12 Borg PT
"Gene" 50 Human Gunslinger "Erza" 11 Human Jugg
"Shocktrooper" 16 Borg Comm "Hei" 1 Chiss Assassin

tegororn
03.11.2012 , 02:35 PM | #228
So its probably going to be BoE or some kinda tradable as the devs stated in Guild Summit.

Good one BW.