Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

All sith: Read please

Hotztotz
03.02.2012 , 08:22 PM | #11
UPDATE: Even while away I combat the scum of the universe(the Republic). Do not worry inept Sith "warriors" I will save your way of life and you will pay me exorbitant amounts of credits for my services.

For Glory! FOR CREDITS!

Gelious
03.04.2012 , 07:15 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Hotztotz View Post
My name is Pistolwhip, I am level 17 Bounty Hunter and technically not even a Sith. BUT I have saved your way of life 4 times now. I am afraid to take a break from TOR because if I do I may come back to the entire galaxy being dominated by Republic scum, who don't pay as many credits(so I've heard). So this is a call to action because I will be gone this weekend. Please don't let your empire fall apart while I'm away, I realize this is harder than it sounds but I have faith you can do it.

Thanks, Pistolwhip

P.S- You guys have some stuff to figure out also, a few things I have found on your home planet that would have been a concern if not for my heroics

-Cult worshiping a good turned evil turned good Force user who was killed and then came back to life
-Malfunctioning robots in an area connected to your Capital city
-A temple full of warring schizophrenics
-Rouge Sith Lords putting themselves into seclusion and stealing scientists to make new and wonderful (deadly) technology to use again other Sith (themselves)

You can pay me later
Bounty Hunter Pistolwhip,

We, the Dark Council, are well aware of all the points you listed and we can assure you that everything in the capital of our beloved Empire is working as intended. Here are some explanations:

1) The cult better known as the Revanites has been brought under our control long ago, and now is serving as a ruse for different heretics. Instead of finding them one by one, they now willlingly come straight into our hands so we can destroy them anytime we wish so.
2) Malfunctioning robots serve as a test for new members of the Sith Order. If they can't defeat those pathetic creatures, thet are useless to us and unworthy to be called Sith,
3) "Temple full of schizophrenics" serves as a place for research and experiments above Force-sensetive beings. It is also a great place to learn history of our Order from "living" witnesses if approached with caution.
4) No rouge Sith Lord can stand agains the might of the Empire, as sad destiny of lord Grathan proves to anyone. We merely wait till they finish our new toys to us, then they shall join lord Grathan in the oblivion.Besides, if any Sith Lord who tries to outwit his opponents is to be called "rouge", Empire simply don't have any loyal ones. Except for those who are dead.

Conclusion: You are obviosly not so important for the Empire's well- being as you think.
Furthermore you clearly show your delusions of grandeur and lack of foresight. If you want to be payed so badly, I suggest you do something really useful like killing Vice Chancellor of the Republic. Otherwise keep your mouth shut or we will feed you to our pet Sarlacc.

Regards,

Councilor Darth Emerage of the Dark Council.
"No, they will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa, SWTOR
Gelious, Sith Marauder 50 lvl - Red Eclipse;
Xatras, Jedi Guardian 50 lvl - Red Eclipse;

Enduros
03.04.2012 , 11:33 PM | #13
Erm... Should we be more concerned about rogue sith lords, or or sith lords with Gucci handbags full of make up?

--A confused Sith acolyte

Darth_Casus
03.05.2012 , 04:00 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by kalimarr View Post
Rouge Sith Lords are very over-powdered.
Rogue Sith Lords NEED to be over-powered to some degree, much like a rogue Jedi would be as well. The ones still alive are overpowered cause they know how to stay alive against all odds.

Sometimes being overpowered is called for.
The Black Knights: Dark Lord
The Black Knights Website
"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal."

barbosoo
03.05.2012 , 06:21 PM | #15
Barbosoo rocks yo house and makes it fall down!
We Who Dare Win Never Give Up The Fight
A spark of hope can kindle the fire of freedomThere is hope if we ignite our passion

Proud Officer Of The Grand Republic Army

Enduros
03.05.2012 , 06:46 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Casus View Post
Rogue Sith Lords NEED to be over-powered to some degree, much like a rogue Jedi would be as well. The ones still alive are overpowered cause they know how to stay alive against all odds.

Sometimes being overpowered is called for.

Erm... I think you're missing the joke.

Read the spelling all through this thread very carefully.

'Sith- lords of subtlety, even puns that elude others..'

KeiranHal
03.05.2012 , 09:08 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Hotztotz View Post
My name is Pistolwhip, I am level 17 Bounty Hunter and technically not even a Sith. BUT I have saved your way of life 4 times now. I am afraid to take a break from TOR because if I do I may come back to the entire galaxy being dominated by Republic scum, who don't pay as many credits(so I've heard). So this is a call to action because I will be gone this weekend. Please don't let your empire fall apart while I'm away, I realize this is harder than it sounds but I have faith you can do it.

Thanks, Pistolwhip

P.S- You guys have some stuff to figure out also, a few things I have found on your home planet that would have been a concern if not for my heroics

-Cult worshiping a good turned evil turned good Force user who was killed and then came back to life
-Malfunctioning robots in an area connected to your Capital city
-A temple full of warring schizophrenics
-Rouge Sith Lords putting themselves into seclusion and stealing scientists to make new and wonderful (deadly) technology to use again other Sith (themselves)

You can pay me later
By Decree of the Emperor himself I, The Emperor's Wrath, have been dispatched to "deal" with the "problems" you have revealed within our Grand Order of the Sith. I am a Warrior of the highest caliber having dispatched many Jedi and Sith alike, dealing with a Bounty hunter such as yourself will be a walk in the park. I do hope you can provide me with more than a brief flicker of entertainment, for I plan to make your life a living misery. Though, if you submit yourself to me and the will of the Emperor, your death will be swift. Refuse this offer, and i do hope you do , you will suffer unending pain and torment until you end up begging me to come and end your miserable existance.

Don't look behind you.............because I'm right there.

Lord Melkor Shiba

on an unrelated and out of character note.......who thinks i should keep the jedi avatar? (fool the Republic into thinking im one of them )

Soultranna
03.10.2012 , 10:37 AM | #18
*carefully dissects the data watermarks of the original transmission, then slices into the holonet relays to determine where and when it was sent, and then procure surveillance images of the sender*

Affirmative, Keeper. We have a fix on the sender, relaying ship registry and IFF frequencies now. Shall we dispatch a kill squad, or simply put up a few thousand credits for our Mandalorean friends?
Just another person behind a keyboard escaping reality for a while.

Shinybum
03.11.2012 , 08:43 AM | #19
Dear Pistolwhip,

Many thanks for bringing these matters to our attention. Speaking as one who has passed the Mandalorian Trial of the Poison on Tatooine, I can understand the pride you take in the accomplishments listed and felt that you would appreciate a response from someone who has earned a place in your own culture as well as the office I currently hold.

I read your list with great interest, remembering similar battles from my own days as an apprentice. Unfortunately, a brief tour of the sites associated with your accomplishments indicates a rather disappointing lack of permanence - the cult appears to continue operating, droids still run amuck in the Kaas City Expansion District, Lord Gratham's estate remains packed with renegade troops and deadly toys and the Dark Temple seems to have actually *gained* a loony or two.

In light of this, I feel I should inform you of two important things:

1. We like it this way. The above represent a fine training environment for apprentices, weeding out the weak and allowing the strong to hone their skills. Without these, we'd actually have to spend more time with our students and that would detract from the various important meetings, lunches, massacres and yoga classes which frequently demand our attention. It also gives persons of your disposition something to do, thus preventing you from getting drunk and starting fights in the local cantina - a habit that was seriously cramping our monthly D&D games in the back room. My High Elven Paladin's not going to level himself, you know!

2. Given the lack of permanence in your claimed results, I have issued an order for Imperial Intelligence to demand a full refund of any fees paid to you as a part of your, ahem, "Debriefing procedure." I have no objections to paying someone for a job well done, but since all these things are clearly still very much in evidence I think we can agree that the job's not quite as done as you thought, hmm?

You are, of course, welcome to drop by my office in the Citadel at any time to discuss these matters - just give your name to the guards at the door and they'll make sure you're taken care of.

Assuring you of my utmost attention, since you've gone to all the trouble of getting it,

Darth Imperious
Head of the Pyramid of Knowledge
Member of the Dark Council
Conqueror of Balmorra and Corellia
Liberator of the Dread Lords
Vice-Chair, Kaas City Chiss Army Knife Collectors' Club

mousestalker
03.11.2012 , 08:54 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by kalimarr View Post
Rouge Sith Lords are very over-powdered.
I disagree. The differences between them and regular Sith lords are purely cosmetic.
May the mass x acceleration be with you.