Solo XRR-3 Annihilation Droid - 1 Man

congratulations, this realy proves again how boring this game at current state, people try weird things to enjoy it, they should release 1.2 soon becouse game started to die, my server population (Ahto City - Republic) decreasing at a fast rate for last 2-3 weeks, highest populatin I saw in fleet was 42 last weekend, even I dont play more than 1 hour per day for last 2-3 days, I cant sell items anymore at AH, nor I can find items for my alts, it is almost imposible to find 3 more people for HM(no one does them anymore)... my previous mmo was lotro, there wasnt much content but people keep playing it because encounters was fun, there was more solo content than these few boring stupid daily quests, and well designed crafting... Bioware did it very wrong to get WoW as only example while creating this game: Make a delusion of rich content with 2 raids with 10 bosses at total and 7 flashpoints but all fights are similar and too easy, then they had to design hardmodes for experianced mmo players, and put enrage timer to every single fight (who want to spend money and time to develop new mechanic for each HM fight?) and you got HM now... And they got low populated enermous amount of servers only after 2 months of game release due to their poor game design, if bioware wants to keep giving us these easy to develop low quality encounters they need to be faster because like popular culture people get bored this kind of thing realy fast

If this game is so boring and so terrible then why are you still here? Go play you other precious mmo's that are soooo much more fun... And to answer your initial question. People pull stunts like this in mmo's regardless of content/difficulty. People will always try to solo bosses to brag about it, its nothing new, get over it.

congratulations, this realy proves again how boring this game at current state, people try weird things to enjoy it, they should release 1.2 soon becouse game started to die, my server population (Ahto City - Republic) decreasing at a fast rate for last 2-3 weeks, highest populatin I saw in fleet was 42 last weekend, even I dont play more than 1 hour per day for last 2-3 days, I cant sell items anymore at AH, nor I can find items for my alts, it is almost imposible to find 3 more people for HM(no one does them anymore)... my previous mmo was lotro, there wasnt much content but people keep playing it because encounters was fun, there was more solo content than these few boring stupid daily quests, and well designed crafting... Bioware did it very wrong to get WoW as only example while creating this game: Make a delusion of rich content with 2 raids with 10 bosses at total and 7 flashpoints but all fights are similar and too easy, then they had to design hardmodes for experianced mmo players, and put enrage timer to every single fight (who want to spend money and time to develop new mechanic for each HM fight?) and you got HM now... And they got low populated enermous amount of servers only after 2 months of game release due to their poor game design, if bioware wants to keep giving us these easy to develop low quality encounters they need to be faster because like popular culture people get bored this kind of thing realy fast

Go back to school and learn paragraphs, then come back and troll.

To the OP, I give you respect for just standing in one place and firing at the boss.. probably gets boring after awhile. But I don't see how you can get there by yourself, The turrets will demolish you from afar not to mention teh adds that spawn, So I donät see you doing that without some help.

Does it really count if you can't actually clear the entire encounter like that, though?

Still, good example of exploiting the terrain. Shouldn't be too tough to fix, they probably didn't even consider a single person being in there fighting the entire way to zero...and even then, you still got the enrage 1-shottings.

Change servers. Leave the noob server and join a normal one.

So, you bring friends to get started, then exploit the terrain for the kill?

umm, ok.

solo the G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator, then i'll be impressed :p

(sarcasm)

don't think you can solo it.

(/sarcasm)

since bio ware cant fix the stupid Operation, no do they care to address the countless bugs that both EV and KP have. if you complain about it they just close the thread.

OMG stop flaming the OP, half of you sound like you got pissed on in the locker room yesterday and are frothing at the mouth waiting for the first poor soul on the internet with possible flame potential to post something.

First he said he soloed the droid, not the trash.

Second, he stated that this took 0 skill and was done to point out the fact that it could be done with "cleaver use of mechanics".