Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

killing scoundrel healers? any tips

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sentinel / Marauder
killing scoundrel healers? any tips

HBninjaX
03.09.2012 , 05:10 PM | #11
pop both ur power adrenal and relic

Evixy
03.09.2012 , 08:03 PM | #12
This advice pretty much goes for every class you face. Use Force Choke to stun them around 25-20%, then finish them off with a Vicious Throw when your GCD and their HP allows it. Especially useful against other Marauders/Sentinels. Stun them when they are low and they wont have time to use Undying Rage/Guarded by the Force. Always fun watching a nub Sent/Mara choke me when im at 100% and I go like: "Too early! Now what are you gonna do?" and I kill them without letting them use their UR/GbtF.
War Hero Evixy Lvl 50 Annihilation Marauder - Luka Sene-EU

Tempsticks
03.10.2012 , 01:11 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Vetril View Post
As annihilation, you won't kill one on your own if they want to stay alive. What can they do?

1. slow you to 50% speed, for 12 seconds, from 10 meters.
2. spam heals on the move, while removing your bleed effects.
3. cc you.
4. in the worst case, vanish.

A good one will just keep circling around something so that you don't even have LoS to charge. You won't stick for enough time to kill them.

Accept that your spec is not tailored for the job, and that a carnage marauder or even a juggernaut would have an easier time.
Carnage and Rage are centered around burst, OPs are practically the best healers at dealing with burst. All he has to do is kick you while you ravage after blowing force scream and he'll top off before your burst rotation is up again.
Freija 50 Marauder Vornskyr

Spiderbubble
03.10.2012 , 05:58 AM | #14
Interrupt.

Vetril
03.11.2012 , 03:54 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Tempsticks View Post
Carnage and Rage are centered around burst, OPs are practically the best healers at dealing with burst. All he has to do is kick you while you ravage after blowing force scream and he'll top off before your burst rotation is up again.
However they don't rely on cleansable dots. My point is that you don't have the burst to kill a sawbones before he puts some distance between himself and you, and that physical dots, like bleeds, are easily countered by their class.

Ikarus
03.11.2012 , 03:57 AM | #16
Deadly Throw
(▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀◢i▀iζζi▀Ѫ▀i()i▀iζζi▀i◤▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀)