Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Melee Vs. Range

aLLwOrLd_RB
12.15.2011 , 10:16 PM | #1
I'm extremely interested in playing a Jedi Consular Shadow AC. As I'm still waiting for my invite I'm wondering how the melee classes fare vs range classes. As an experienced WoW player and PvPer in all classes I'd like to know that its not a Warrior Vs. Frost Mage clown fest... I hear its pretty balanced but I thought I'd ask to see if there were any glaring issues or imbalances I should be aware of.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Kadabrax
12.15.2011 , 10:17 PM | #2
Most melee classes have close gaps abilities, while range classes have gain distances abilities. Both have alot of different CC and all, so in the end its balanced.

garonga
12.15.2011 , 10:56 PM | #3
When i played in the weekend as a sentinel I wasnt really have that much of an issue, but it was definitely annoying to run around and fight at a low level. I could see the sentinel being alot better later on when you get some moves that will help out against the classes that already got some decent CC.

Alot of it comes down to player skill, I've heard tons of QQ that

Dominickz
12.15.2011 , 11:05 PM | #4
melee sucks until around 30

range will be OP from 1-30ish

just how it is atm

aLLwOrLd_RB
12.15.2011 , 11:44 PM | #5
I'm completely satisfied with classes being "late bloomers" it kinda bothers me that some people expect everything to be balanced at low levels. Good to hear that all classes are having success sooner or later.