Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[BUG] Bonetrasher 8 man HM, massive swipe damage

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
[BUG] Bonetrasher 8 man HM, massive swipe damage

Bobiefatt
03.10.2012 , 07:45 AM | #1
Judge yourself.
Bonetrasher seems to do massive hits (33k) on you when you get punched in the ground and then swiped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...FwxrG5o#t=128s

33k damage doesen't seem like working as intended?
Do that which you fear most, and you will find
the courage which you seek

HiltoftheDragon
03.10.2012 , 07:54 AM | #2
This question has been asked before. Its not a bug. When you get nailed into the ground, you receive a short debuff from it. If luck isnt on your side and he does a cleave and you still have this debuff then you get a passive punch to the face. (33k)

The only thing i still see that seems to be not working well is the area of his cleave. You can still get killed by it even though your behind him.
The Starkillerz Legacy
"Death is an old friend of mine"
Grievance @ The Shadowlands
Creedess 55 * Serinety 55 * Noliana 55 * Adea 55 * Revenup 55

Irenicus_Jon
03.10.2012 , 08:55 AM | #3
Targets affected by the groundsmash debuff (wounded) take extra damage from swipe and will most likely one-shotted. This is intended as far as I know. Bonetrasher will immediately switch targets after using the groundsmash or the knockback swipe. Optimally your group will have spread out behind Bonetrasher so the target that just got smashed into the ground will not be targetted by swipe.

ckoneful
03.10.2012 , 10:35 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by HiltoftheDragon View Post
This question has been asked before. Its not a bug. When you get nailed into the ground, you receive a short debuff from it. If luck isnt on your side and he does a cleave and you still have this debuff then you get a passive punch to the face. (33k)

The only thing i still see that seems to be not working well is the area of his cleave. You can still get killed by it even though your behind him.
That's when he switches targets and he's already chosen his Cleave target as the previous person he was on, quite annoying. Also, I noticed whenever someone in my op group took someone else cleave they were generally being one shot or close to it, but the person it was meant for wasn't.
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
55 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 45 Sorceror
11 Sentinel 50 Gunslinger 52 Vanguard 55 Shadow
83% of Class Stories completed