Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

gankenstein
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2851
How come so many december preorders are getting in...I thought it was based on when you signed up and entered in the code?

Oh Bioware lied, who woulda thunk it.

BabzMayne
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2852
So first, I spend 150$ on the collectors edition okay that's understandable.
Second, My early access code doesn't work. Not okay
Third, I have to fight my balls off to get one that does work. Not okay
Fourth, I get the code for a standard edition pre-order. I don't know if there is a difference so I won't be upset yet.
Fifth, I have to wait for you to send emails in batches? *** kind of **** is this.

GET YOUR **** TOGETHER BIOWARE!!!

Thumbs down so far.
The Force shall free me.

Jakethekin
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2853
Anyone notice that the first post by the mod is gone... Maybe they are updating it? Either way I think they are doing just fine. If they came out with a chart saying when someone can get in people will be even more enraged if they do not get in by then. What if the servers crash? That could add delay. So they are keeping it a "secret" and i hope it stays that way.

Dagdaf
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2854
Quote: Originally Posted by Thunndar View Post
Entered my pre order code the 1st day it was available and no email here.

True that. Did the exact same thing but have not recieved an email with the redeem code.
I have talked to several support agents and none seems to be able to help me... sigh..

Walterppk
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2855
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no chaos; there is harmony.
There is no death, but you won't get access today if you pre-ordered in december. Deal with it.

UK-Phantom
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2856
8/28 here. Looks like 4th wave tonight may cover 24/25 July.

I am hoping to get in tomorrow (depending on how much the peak of pre-orders fell off) but expecting the day after that.

Never mind... we've got a couple of years of playing this.

It's just after playing the beta, I am itching to get in. Wonder if I have time to get prestige 7 in MW3 before I get the email because I am certainly not playing it after that.

skruffert
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2857
Seriously guys. Stop posting your Pre-order date...It's not going to help you.

LordRaevin
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2858
"Four waves planned so far - day isn't over yet. We're already seeing fairly full servers, so it's going great so far."

Only four waves ? I had high hopes they'd keep sending waves all day, let's say every.. 2 hours ? Quite pathetic seeing as servers are having queue's already... sad panda.

haPi
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2859
My uncles sisters brothers friend preordered the game yesterday and hes already in!

EganGaby
12.13.2011 , 10:53 AM | #2860
Quote: Originally Posted by kufa View Post
August 9th Europe here. Not in. For measurement.
Every time I see an August post I get my hopes up and then I'm dashed. Damn you and your emotional roller coaster trolling.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Egan Gaby | | Chilastra