Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Invalid Early Access key

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Stealthfull
12.15.2011 , 10:51 PM | #1
So my friend pre-ordered SWTOR about a month ago at best buy. Everything went smooth and he got a pre order code, but when he got home and put the code in, it said it had already been used. So he called Best Buy and also submitted a ticket. Best Buy said they had been submitting tickets or something too? not 100% sure there. but he never got a reply to his ticket and Best Buy never gave him an access code either, they just said they have not been able to fix the problem.

I don't know all the details, but I'm making this post hoping to get some help maybe? He has tried calling Bioware and hasnt gotten the call to go through either, obviously due to business I'm sure. Just curious if anyone else has had any problems with their code being used?

My friend has a reciept and everything, would there be any possible way to get a new code? I know its kinda late, but its never too late. :P Also, would this be a problem related to Best Buy, since they gave out the bad code?

Thanks!
Peace is a lie, there is only Passion.

Ratae
12.15.2011 , 11:01 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  

Hello Stealthfull,

This has been an on-going issue with some retailers.

Please ask your friend to contact our customer support by email and send the following information:

- The edition ordered
- The name of the retailer
- The pre-order code he was given
- Please also include a scan or screenshot of the original email from the retailer with the code.

We will then be able to issue a replacement code.

Hope this helps.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Stealthfull
12.15.2011 , 11:15 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by L1-F9 View Post

Hello Stealthfull,

This has been an on-going issue with some retailers.

Please ask your friend to contact our customer support by email and send the following information:

- The edition ordered
- The name of the retailer
- The pre-order code he was given
- Please also include a scan or screenshot of the original email from the retailer with the code.

We will then be able to issue a replacement code.

Hope this helps.
Thank You SO much! <3
Peace is a lie, there is only Passion.