Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

"This environment is currentlly unavailable for play"

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
"This environment is currentlly unavailable for play"

Sparkz
12.13.2011 , 07:05 AM | #1
what does this mean? I looked around and people said its because no servers are avalible which there are US servers on the server status screen and reading around we are serposed to be able to access them? how can I fix this issue?

Sparkz

basfesh
12.13.2011 , 07:07 AM | #2
I'm getting the same error. I pre-ordered early morning on the 21st, and occasionally this message doesn't show, however when I try to launch the game the launcher crashes.

This first time the launcher crashed it was after the "Return" cinematic played. After that, it crashes right after the first loading screen.

-Rage
12.14.2011 , 08:09 PM | #3
I am getting same error...
I had a friend log in and she got the no subscription issue, different error same install.
I also tried a different PC, same events.

- I am guessing it is an account mapping issue.
( They must have us pointed to nowhere)

-Rage
Always remember to Double Tap...

Heatherquest
12.15.2011 , 10:10 PM | #4
Anybody come to a resolution?

DireWolfalpha
12.15.2011 , 10:31 PM | #5
I'm having the same issue and haven't found a fix for it yet....
Well I guess it's time to start spaming the tech guys with emails and keep the CS number on redial and spam the phone line to.
If it moves shoot it, if it doesn't move then shoot it again and make sure it's dead!

TheGreatGalstaff
12.15.2011 , 11:13 PM | #6
i was told that its because i have not gotten my activation e-mail yet that I am getting that message.

I was told to wait until i got my email from the company to get the activation link for my pre-play time. they say this may come anytime between 12/13 to 12/19 and that would fix the error.

apparently this is what fixed my friends environmental error.