Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Hvidhajen
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2841
Hey look on the bright side, if they get the CE in first, they would take the DE folks after
"If I live I will kill you, if I die you are forgiven"
Such is the rule of honor.

vilsevalle
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2842
worst launch ever, invite more ppl bioware....

daddyroo
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2844
THIS IS SO LAME!!! I call false advertisement. Not only did I take the day off of work, but I spent all my gas and lunch money because I thought if I preordered it I would get in today... Might as well be Sony Entertainment Online running this game....

XOrionX
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2845
Guys!

Guys!!

MY MUM WONT WIPE MY ARSE!
"Never tell me the odds!" ~Han Solo

Animegodfather
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2846
IT JUST KEEP GROWING AND GROWING...........MEGA MAID SHES GONE FROM SUCK TO BLOW!!!!! WHO WILL SAVE US NOW!!!
To all things there are an answers. The only problem is you may not like the answer.

Brewzr
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2847
Quote: Originally Posted by Crumbles View Post
Feel a little sorry for Bioware... For needing to take this kind of crap from impatient brats. "We need to know!" As they've explained they can't give you a specific time since tehy're trying to get it done as fast as possible, but still wants to keep it stable...

Image the kind of crap they'd get if they gave you a time, but then encountered some kind of complications with servers of what not and you didn't get in on the earlier said time? I'm guessing that would result in some peeps heads blowing up....

Be patient and appriciate the possibility to get pre access at all!
yeah this is all fine and well, the problem they did state that you would be getting the invite in the order in which you pre-ordered the game, and I have a friend that just pre-ordered the game about 18 hrs ago and is already playing before me and I pre ordered about 3 months ago.
Brewzr
The Order

Ainari
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2848
Quote: Originally Posted by sordaz View Post
are you guys srs?
you behave like little children and go mad, because another child has gotten more ice cream than you?

Early-Access was originally planned for the 15th.
if you're not in by then, you can start to feel upset, because it was advertised and that's what you payed for.

gosh, I just hope all you mad ragers won't be on the same server as me, because people like you already begin to spoil the fun of a promising game.

does the internet reduce metal age by that much? look at what you're saying!
Actually, the words were UP TO five days, which means anywhere from the 15th to the 19th. So no, not getting access BY the 15th does not justify complaining. All it proves is the person whining is too thick-headed to understand the wording.

If you pre-order and don't get in before the 20th, THEN you can feel free to whine all you want and feel justified. Don't expect to get a cookie for it, though. Just remember that if all else fails, you'll still be able to play on the 20th. It's not like you're never getting in.

LazarusReturns
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2849
Pre-Ordered CE 7/21
Game Stop sent Code 10/24
Redeemed 10/25

These are tears, tears of anger Game Stop for forgetting to do your job. So guess I'll be making our RP guild site and waiting.

Good luck to everyone

Drurua
12.13.2011 , 10:52 AM | #2850
since everryone and their moms and dads wrote on this thread i thought i would poste too :-)

make that last wave a tsunami that goes in mid august!!! :-P