Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We could really use background scenery like this...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
We could really use background scenery like this...

Angedechu
03.07.2012 , 10:25 PM | #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fw5dvSVKCA

Okay, you might not see this well on the video, but overal, the Palaven moon sequence features awesome background fleet action. And it's from Bioware.

What I mean is, the comments about the game being lifeless, static.,...you know the tricks, Bioware, you even applied them masterfully in your game.

Jett-Rinn
03.07.2012 , 10:51 PM | #2
Before all the hero engine haters pile on.....

I think we will see more of this kind of thing; but as we know now EA pushed Bioware into the Holiday launch and a lot of the little things didn't make it in; they already said they were going to be adding a lot more ambiance at the Summit.

Darth-Malice
03.07.2012 , 11:12 PM | #3
This game was rushed for a Christmas release to get maximum sales. No way will ever see detailed pretty things like that. Or anything thought-out planned and tested.
||||||||███████████████████████████████)

illgot
03.07.2012 , 11:22 PM | #4
hopfully Blizzards next MMO will incorporate many FPS type features as well as excellent scenery.

I'm so sick and tired of all the button mashing auto-aim attacks.

Annedromeda
03.07.2012 , 11:29 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Harleyz View Post
And some music......
What a joke.
I hear the background music the whole time I'm playing. I've turned down sound effects and a little master volume, turned music all the way up - I get music. I don't know why no one else isn't hearing it.
When a man dies, a swarm of highly charged energies deserts the body and goes out into space entering another cycle of life. These energies have an IMMORTAL nature. -Thomas Edison