Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please make it easier to enter flashpoints

ferroz
03.05.2012 , 06:38 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Aritok View Post
here you can clearly see who was playing the game, and who was only rushing to 50.
Not really.

Quote:
I did every Flashpoint during the leveling. And i have no problems at all to find these, or to do these on normal or hard.
I wound up so over level, and spread out in levels from my friends that it wasn't worth spending the 3-4 hours looking for a group to pug any of the later ones.

Husofanten
03.05.2012 , 06:46 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by FalmeseReb View Post
Esseles is actually one of the hardest hm on republic side. Ironfist has a headshot attack that deals 10-15k dmg on a 2 s cast time with a 6-10s cd.
Interrupt?...easy.

Veriu
03.05.2012 , 07:10 AM | #23
here you can clearly see who was playing the game, and who was only rushing to 50.

I did every Flashpoint during the leveling. And i have no problems at all to find these, or to do these on normal or hard.

Just because some are simply not able to do some easys quests, everything to be changed? Just want the easy way: NPC, Hard, Go, Loot.

In my opinion, every flashpoint should be unlocked by a questchain. No entry for these who dont want, or arnt able to do this.

Comparing the easiest HM flashpoint with one of the hardest is not really smart. In case you dont know, Esseles is not compareable with BT, just because the HS Guy is insane.

As far as i know BT is even soloable. Good luck trying this with Essles.....
Soloing BT normal is pretty easy...so is normal essles. As long as you are a healer, they are all simple.

Yes, Ironfist is the hardest boss to solo...but he's still really simple. Heal yourself and every once in a while hit him. takes a really long time, but it's still pretty easy.

Just like the 2nd boss of BT is a pain due to your companion not moving out of fire.

Soloing Hardmode doesn't work, due to enrage timers.
Quote: Originally Posted by Omega View Post
Ivy league educated research scientist working on solar cell development. So yeah, I have no need to feel "accomplished" in a videogame.
Call me when you've got 2 written recommendations from Nobel laureates and have attended annual private functions at the White House.

Aritok
03.05.2012 , 07:48 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Veriu View Post
Soloing BT normal is pretty easy...so is normal essles. As long as you are a healer, they are all simple.

Yes, Ironfist is the hardest boss to solo...but he's still really simple. Heal yourself and every once in a while hit him. takes a really long time, but it's still pretty easy.

Just like the 2nd boss of BT is a pain due to your companion not moving out of fire.

Soloing Hardmode doesn't work, due to enrage timers.
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=329379
Quote: Originally Posted by Menzoberanza View Post
Doing BT HM daily 2 man

Me Jugger vengence + DPS pet
Friend Powertech + Healing Pet

takes around 15-20 min
Good luck trying this in Esseles .

Veriu
03.05.2012 , 03:37 PM | #25
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=329379

Good luck trying this in Esseles .
The poster was talking about soloing it, not doing it in a group of two

I have no idea if you can duo HM Esseles...my highest republic character is in his teens.

As for duo'ing HM BT, idk why you would (other than to see if it was possible)....if you can duo it in less than 20 min (like the poster claims), then there's nothing you could possibly need from there including the daily/weekly quests.

It's possible to duo many HM's, not just BT.
Ivy league educated research scientist working on solar cell development. So yeah, I have no need to feel "accomplished" in a videogame.
Call me when you've got 2 written recommendations from Nobel laureates and have attended annual private functions at the White House.

Matteis
03.05.2012 , 05:38 PM | #26
People like the OP and his weaksauce friends are the reason why epic attunement quests that could take days/weeks of completing are a thing of the past for the MMO genre. Everything's instant and on a silver platter for the most part.

Siiiiiigh.

edit - How are you enraging in hard mode FPs? You guys in greens or what?
Annihilation Droid XRR-3: "I have been armed with twenty-four distinct weapons technologies."
Squadron 157, server HK-47, August 5th, 2011.

knapaxe
03.07.2012 , 09:58 PM | #27
Hard Modes can be streamlined without eliminating attunement missions. There isn't anything wrong with it, except for some odd cases I've seen for HM Foundry. I grouped with the same healer 2 nights in a row for it. The first night, we had to run him through BP so he could do HM Foundry. The second night was a near identical situation where the only thing that worked was running him through BP again.

@ the devs. This is partially what I had mentioned in the ticket i made today.

Colow_Leper
03.07.2012 , 10:02 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by FalmeseReb View Post
You can do Taral V hm without doing jedi prisoner. All you have to do is go pick up Jedi prisoner on Carrick, talk to oteg, drop the lvl 33 Taral V, and then pickup the hm from the astromech droid.
Or you could just run through them solo to get the quests done - doesn't take long (and it's quite relaxing actually)
Didn't we just leave this party?