Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Question about orange gear

Russkiier
03.07.2012 , 09:00 PM | #1
Hey, so i gotta a quick question. So, wearing jedi robes gets pretty boring, but could one, theoretically rip the mods out of say, a trooper's orange gear, and then put in the mods for jedi friendly stats?

Forgon
03.07.2012 , 09:01 PM | #2
Theoretically... yes. I am not sure if all gear is class restricted though. If it is, then no.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Bigdog
03.07.2012 , 09:02 PM | #3
If your jedi wears heavy armor yes
Dark Reaper
Merc Bounty Hunter (Gunor Dog)
The Swiftsure
Sith Inquisitor Assassin (Mirue)

ounkeo
03.07.2012 , 09:03 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Russkiier View Post
Hey, so i gotta a quick question. So, wearing jedi robes gets pretty boring, but could one, theoretically rip the mods out of say, a trooper's orange gear, and then put in the mods for jedi friendly stats?
Yes, as long as the heavy armor doesn't specifically state "Trooper" you can move the mod to the storm trooper armor.

Luckily most heavy armor found in the world isn't class specific.

My own trooper is wearing Jedi boots and I'm going to farm for a white trooper set for my Guardian.

GratuaCuun
03.07.2012 , 09:13 PM | #5
If Obi-Wan can wear trooper armor then we sure can

Or is that Samurai Jack...
Opinions are like String
Every Yo-Yo has one

Know that this game is not now (nor will it ever be) SWG. Suck it up

jarjarloves
03.07.2012 , 09:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Russkiier View Post
yup my sentianal wears Smuggler orange armor that i bought off the GTN with the mods already ripped out.

Russkiier
03.07.2012 , 09:33 PM | #7
thanks for the replies!

Russkiier
03.07.2012 , 09:40 PM | #8
thanks for the replies!