Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Deluxe pre-order

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Drampam
12.15.2011 , 09:31 PM | #1
Bought Deluxe verion, which includes TAPA, dancer, camera and signal pistol, but ingam I got only yellow crystal, nothing else. Can anyone tell me when I supposed to get all those things and why I still didn`t get them.

And also I`ve got a question about auctioner, does SWTOR have such thing and where is it situated?

Cryptoling
12.15.2011 , 09:35 PM | #2
I was told by customer service I would get those items upon entering my retail code for DDE.
Khaled - Jedi Sage - Krayt Dragon
<Carnage Gaming> raidordie.com

MordinRen
12.15.2011 , 09:36 PM | #3
Same here. Paid for Deluxe but only have crystal available.

Ratae
12.15.2011 , 09:37 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  

Hello Drampam,

You should currently only be able to see the “colour crystal” item on your account management page. Once you have received your copy of the game at launch and entered the retail game code, any other account items and privileges that you are eligible for will be viewable.

Hope this answers your question.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Yertzi
12.15.2011 , 09:40 PM | #5
Does this mean people who bought it on Origin who only have a product code won't get the items until the game is released?

Azumoth
12.15.2011 , 09:43 PM | #6
Probably. The same as everyone else.

Yertzi
12.15.2011 , 09:47 PM | #7
After a bit of searching found this - http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...&postcount=499

People will get their retail keys 8:00 AM PST 16th so I'm guessing people will be able to get their items then.