Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Noob thing to ask but meh

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Subdagog
12.15.2011 , 09:36 PM | #1
Anyone else notice there aren't any of the freebies (Crystal is there but that's for all pre-orders) they mentioned in the Deluxe and CE copies?
"I suggest a new strategy, R2. Let the wookiee win.” - C3PO

Master_Rayden
12.15.2011 , 09:37 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Subdagog View Post
Anyone else notice there aren't any of the freebies (Crystal is there but that's for all pre-orders) they mentioned in the Deluxe and CE copies?
ikr...
Proud Member
Disciples of the Fallen
Sith Empire Hardcore PvP

Subdagog
12.15.2011 , 09:40 PM | #3
Spoke with a few CE owners in-game and they don't have their bonus items either...perhaps a launch day entrance?

Ratae
12.15.2011 , 09:40 PM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  

Hello,

You should currently only be able to see the “colour crystal” item on your account management page. Once you have received your copy of the game at launch and entered the retail game code, any other account items and privileges that you are eligible for will be viewable.

Hope this answers your question.

Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Subdagog
12.15.2011 , 09:41 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by L1-F9 View Post

Hello,

You should currently only be able to see the “colour crystal” item on your account management page. Once you have received your copy of the game at launch and entered the retail game code, any other account items and privileges that you are eligible for will be viewable.

Hope this answers your question.

It does thank you. I am curious if the same code we entered for early access is the one we use to redeem our bonus items?

Ratae
12.15.2011 , 09:43 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  

Hello,

No – the physical copy of your game will contain a product registration key which you’ll need to enter in order to be able to play the game beyond December 20th.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support