Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware should be punished. There is no way they do not know this exists.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Scoundrel / Operative
Bioware should be punished. There is no way they do not know this exists.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ojas
03.07.2012 , 07:27 PM | #1
They are trying to make the game unbalanced to make the game easier for their most played class so that their most played class has a greater incentive to subscribe. This is criminal. Throwing us under the bus to appease their sorcerers/sages.

Kolto Injection (KI) costs 25 energy.

At 5 Energy regen per sec it takes 5 seconds to accumulate the energy to cast KI.
At 4 Energy regen per sec it takes 6.25 seconds to accumulate the energy to cast KI.
At 3 Energy regen per sec it takes 8.33 seconds to accumulate the energy to cast KI.
At 2.5 Energy regen per sec it takes 10 seconds to accumulate the energy to cast KI.
At 2 Energy regen per sec it takes 12.5 seconds to accumulate the energy to cast KI.

Dark Infusion (DI) costs 55 force. (Before the talents to decrease it's cost).

At 8 Force regen per sec it takes 6.875 seconds to accumulate the force to cast DI.
At 8 Force regen per sec it takes 6.875 seconds to accumulate the force to cast DI.

WNxAres
03.07.2012 , 07:30 PM | #2
lol SI and Jedi Consular are mirror classes. Both have the same regen. IA and Smuggler are both mirror classes. Both have the same regen. It's not favoritism.

chuixupu
03.07.2012 , 07:45 PM | #3
lmao

I really don't know if that guy is in need of medication or a troll, but it's funny.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

lasmith
03.07.2012 , 07:47 PM | #4
Paranoia is a wonderful thing to sit back and watch.
Squadron 367 and 11/26/11 and 12/2/11
PROUD BASIC EDITION CLUB MEMBER

Getting too old for this, I am.

GeorgZoeller
03.07.2012 , 07:48 PM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey,

We're perfectly aware that this difference exists.

It's because, shockingly, Agents are not Inquisitors.

The mirror class for the Agent is the Smuggler, the mirror class for the Inquisitor is the Consular.

Just in case it wasn't clear: We have different classes in the game - that means they actually have different abilities, energy systems, costs, etc. In short: It's working as designed.

Georg

edit: fixed a typo where "Consular" should have appeared!

LordTie
03.07.2012 , 08:43 PM | #6
He has been at it all day i am sure.
Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.

swifferdude
03.07.2012 , 08:48 PM | #7
I dont get it...
POT5 PvP
My Youtube channel: GrassianGaming
I play a variety of classes! Check it out, like, and sub!

SteveGarbage
03.07.2012 , 08:54 PM | #8
Now that's making me wonder what the most played class is.
I'd wager on Jedi Knight, not Sith Inquisitor.
Ebon Hawk Server - RP/East
Arteris Silverquill 50 Sentinel Watchman
|||Father of|||
Arianya Silverquill 20 Shadow Kinetic

CoolLeT
03.07.2012 , 08:56 PM | #9
WOW! I play as sentinel, I say IAs are some powerful character, well it depends on the user on how he/she utilize the skills. Now I play as a sniper, at level 11, I joined pvp and I ranked as NO. 2, killed almost 35+ LOOOOOOLLLL
I love using lightsaber on bread.

Canis_Anubis
03.07.2012 , 09:18 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ojas View Post
Kolto Injection (KI) costs 25 energy.

At 5 Energy regen per sec it takes 5 seconds to accumulate the energy to cast KI.
At 4 Energy regen per sec it takes 6.25 seconds to accumulate the energy to cast KI.
At 3 Energy regen per sec it takes 8.33 seconds to accumulate the energy to cast KI.
At 2.5 Energy regen per sec it takes 10 seconds to accumulate the energy to cast KI.
At 2 Energy regen per sec it takes 12.5 seconds to accumulate the energy to cast KI.

Dark Infusion (DI) costs 55 force. (Before the talents to decrease it's cost).

Apples are not oranges. Also, you're ignoring Stim Boost.