Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Gathering mission availability

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Gathering mission availability

JimDiamond
03.06.2012 , 11:56 PM | #1
So, i just went to send my companion on an underworld trading mission to gather cybertech mats...1 abundant yield scavenged metals, 4 rich yield companion gifts...those are my 5 choices....Really? I know it's been brought up before, and im sure ill get some grief for not being tolerant enough, but please, please Bioware, lets get something goin on more mission choices, etc....Any other positive feedback/suggestions are welcomed, just a bit frustrated w/ lack of options sometimes...Thanks

Verasmis
03.07.2012 , 01:52 AM | #2
Log out and log back in. Missions will be different.
Darth Skeksi
Shadow Sith | Oceanic PvP/PvE Sith Guild

Guild Website | SWTOR Site | Recruitment Vid

Baelish
03.07.2012 , 02:58 AM | #3
Or just hop into your spaceship. Or complete a low level mission. Nevertheless, it's a stupid mechanic for throttling the supply of matierials. It's stupid because it's not very effective and remains very frustrating.

Spifnar
03.07.2012 , 09:11 AM | #4
The randomness of the missions keeps botters from totally ruining the market. The system needs to stay.

But as others have said, just run a 3min mission or log out/zone to switch the missions list.

GnatB
03.07.2012 , 11:52 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Spifnar View Post
The randomness of the missions keeps botters from totally ruining the market. The system needs to stay.
First good reason for it I've read. Though I'm not all that sure it actually helps.