Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It isn't like this, right?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
It isn't like this, right?

Discordic
12.15.2011 , 03:25 PM | #1
I'm just starting my play now, and I'm a touch worried about the darkside/ lightside conversation options. Is it like it was in KOTOR. or has dark side mellowed out a bit?

Because I do love playing a dark-sider, but it gets painfully annoying when the dark side comes down to 'RAWR I WILL KICK YOUR PUPPY AND THEN LAUGH AT YOU!" type stuff nonstop.

Snausage
12.15.2011 , 04:14 PM | #2
There are dark choices that are a bit more "dark". There's a great one on Hutta where you kill a kid's father right in front of him.

Matrxhasyou
12.15.2011 , 04:20 PM | #3
*I walk in to a prisoner on a table. Without a word, I start frying him alive with bolts of lightning*
"STOP!! Please, please stop! I'll do anything! Please, no more..."
"No more what? No more THIS??" *I lean into it, pouring lightning into this man's body as he wails and screams.*

*The torturer behind me chuckles to himself*, "Oh MY..."

One of the best moments earlier in the game.

Rockerfox
12.15.2011 , 09:01 PM | #4
I haven't seen any super cliche ones yet like robbing poor people and then killing them. One of m favourites was on Kaas during the slave uprising. Some great stuff in there.

Rabbitknight
12.15.2011 , 09:06 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Rockerfox View Post
I haven't seen any super cliche ones yet like robbing poor people and then killing them. One of m favourites was on Kaas during the slave uprising. Some great stuff in there.
Yeah there's a couple really good ones, and some amusing lightside choices too, hmm I kill them either way just do I do it slowly and with agony (Dark) or Quick with TONS OF POISON (Light)

unworthy-sith
12.15.2011 , 09:13 PM | #6
There is one mission where you can kill a sith lord sleep with his wife and if you have your companion with you .you can make them watch