Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I give up.

Calltopreserve
12.15.2011 , 07:42 PM | #1
When I click play nothing happens. I am running as an Administer. I have done the Fullscreen:true to Fullscreen:false. Reloaded the game twice. Help please. Also how can I get a refund if needed? I've spent a month waiting for the game and when I get acces today I spend 6 hours messing with my computer trying to get it to Launch.

mmjarec
12.15.2011 , 07:45 PM | #2
thats why i waited till beta to pre order, dont pay for something you dont know will work. so... either way we are both screwed, i waited and enver got my pre order code .. being ignored for the previous 8 waves or so i should have been in yesterday. so i expect to continue to be a ghost and never get my email since i cant even alert them to the issue because idiots are spamming the tech support with questions they could google.

Calltopreserve
12.15.2011 , 08:17 PM | #3
Once you get yerr email. Bugs, error messages, endless loading screens, poor customer service, black screen, crashes, and frustration awaits you. I have more than the required spec and have done everything the technical support threads suggest and have reloaded the game 3 times and it still is bugged. goodluck though

kermitbuns
12.15.2011 , 08:30 PM | #4
Standard Launch Issues.. patience is all you need.

Draygan
12.15.2011 , 08:45 PM | #5
I'm guessing you are using Windows 7 64 bit? You are probably using one of the Windows 7 Aero themes as well.....I had the same setup with the same problem.....try going into your destop settings, and switch from the default Windows 7 Aero theme to a Windows 7 Basic theme and see if that does the trick for you.