Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Origin does not show swtor

KeltonDavis
12.14.2011 , 09:04 AM | #1
Hello, I preordered swtor in june, swtor showed up as a preorder in origin just fine, but when I RE-preordered to change the credit card it was charged to it dissapeared.

I am able to launch the game with the client just fine, everything works. But Since swtor currently wont run with the steam overlay I wouldl ike to be able to launch it through origin.

Best case scenario the steam overlay is allowed in some form.. if not I will be happy if it works with origin.

Sunsliver
12.14.2011 , 09:06 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by KeltonDavis View Post
Hello, I preordered swtor in june, swtor showed up as a preorder in origin just fine, but when I RE-preordered to change the credit card it was charged to it dissapeared.

I am able to launch the game with the client just fine, everything works. But Since swtor currently wont run with the steam overlay I wouldl ike to be able to launch it through origin.

Best case scenario the steam overlay is allowed in some form.. if not I will be happy if it works with origin.
Check your Credit Card statement. Did they refund your 5.00 pre order charge? If so.... They cancelled your order.

KeltonDavis
12.14.2011 , 12:08 PM | #3
Everything with payment and everything is fine. I have been playing since yesterday, my only issue is that swtor doesnt show up in origin so I cant use the overlay. I can run with JUST the launcher perfectly fine.

Felrodin
12.15.2011 , 08:42 PM | #4
Got the same issue here.
Trying to do the "fix" to have the Steam Overlay with it. Oh well...

EDIT: Hurr, I need to read more. I have it and its paid for, I can play it with the launcher, but I can't launch it off origin. So not the FIRST problem, but more the SECOND one.
Let me make this abundantly clear.
I do the job...I get paid.