Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need more servers

Sky-Stryker
12.15.2011 , 08:37 PM | #1
We need more servers, its only day 3 of the early access and 90% of the servers are full with an average of 100 people waiting. So when more emails are sent out over the past days and the first week the game is out. Nobody will be able to play, unless your willing to wait for 500 people to join before you

CosmicJedi
12.15.2011 , 08:38 PM | #2
agreed and need more than 2 RP-PVP servers
CE Preordered
Formerly Ienia Seakauc Elder Jedi SWG_Flurry Proud member of SWG Trade Federation {FEDS}

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

pyroid
12.15.2011 , 08:39 PM | #3
just tried to get into my server and it was a 750 person wait

Oneswiftstroke
12.15.2011 , 08:39 PM | #4
I already am waiting with 498 people in front of me in the server. ***, how can a server be THIS full?! I'm not going to another server and restarting a character just because the server that I joined on the first day of early access got way too full.
- Just remember that a smile helps when your life sucks.

MMaverick
12.15.2011 , 08:39 PM | #5
Yeah, what's up with this...?
"There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no death, there is the Force."
- The Jedi Consular

MMaverick
12.15.2011 , 08:40 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Oneswiftstroke View Post
I already am waiting with 498 people in front of me in the server. ***, how can a server be THIS full?! I'm not going to another server and restarting a character just because the server that I joined on the first day of early access got way too full.

I feel the same way. >.< C'mon, servers!
"There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge. There is no passion, there is serenity. There is no death, there is the Force."
- The Jedi Consular

Niely
12.15.2011 , 08:41 PM | #7
45min wait for day 3, just WAIT until the 20th. There will be nothing open. unbelieveable.

Oneswiftstroke
12.15.2011 , 08:41 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicJedi View Post
agreed and need more than 2 RP-PVP servers
What are the RP servers like? I always avoided them in MMO's because of a couple of ridiculous youtube videos...

MMaverick
12.15.2011 , 08:42 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Oneswiftstroke View Post
What are the RP servers like? I always avoided them in MMO's because of a couple of ridiculous youtube videos...
A lot more civilized! But currently filled.
- The Jedi Consular

Oneswiftstroke
12.15.2011 , 08:44 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by MMaverick View Post
A lot more civilized! But currently filled.
Define civilized...