Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Bugged / Missing Codex for Republic Players

Dyrankor
03.06.2012 , 03:00 PM | #21
Glad I'm not the only one who couldn't find the Sullustans on Coruscant -- I was thinking perhaps the Sullustan on Taris (the greedy quest NPC) would unlock it. I'll check it out sometime.
N'as Ponfalar of the Hidden Beks
Jaed & Neraiah
of the Disciples of Xoxaan
Jung Ma {RP-PVP}

ALivingShadow
03.06.2012 , 04:39 PM | #22
Also,

Note that some codices are available for some classes but not for others, even though they're not specifically listed as X-Class only.

Examples are that more than half the ones on Ord Mantell can't be obtained by the Jedi Classes.
ALivingShadow
"I am not seen unless I wish to be.
The Force is my Ally. I betray all else."

Maranea
03.08.2012 , 02:06 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by ALivingShadow View Post
Also,

Note that some codices are available for some classes but not for others, even though they're not specifically listed as X-Class only.

Examples are that more than half the ones on Ord Mantell can't be obtained by the Jedi Classes.
That's only because you can't do missions on the starting planets you didn't start on. Those codex entries you are referring are from missions.

WolfpackAW, are you going to update your post with the stuff other people have mentioned? Like the Rodian gentleman on page 1. If you're only going to list things you personally have noticed missing, there's no point in contributing to this thread.

WolfpackAW
03.08.2012 , 08:05 AM | #24
Per Maranea's excellent suggestion, I have updated my original post to reflect all the additional information submitted by others in this thread. I'm still reviewing it to make sure I got it all correct but check out the OP now for the summary of the thread.
Istari - 55 Sage Seer, Jedi Covenant
Durnik - 55 Vanguard Tank, Jedi Covenant
Somera - 55 Combat Sentinel, Jedi Covenant
Laralanthalasa - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger, Jedi Covenant

Maranea
03.09.2012 , 02:46 AM | #25
Thank you, WolfpackAW, for your efforts.

Most planets are covered already so I only have a few things to add.

-One of the Game Rules codex entries is unobtainable, it's the Combat Ratings one
  • Belsavis:
Mind Trap and The Infinite Empire are obtainable, I have the latter and there's a directions for the former on swtor-spy.com.
  • Tatooine:
Sand Rot; you might want to add that it's consular only to prevent confusions.

• Ilum: missing codex entries:
Bestiary

Kath Hound
Asharl Panther
Bogwing

Persons of Note

Master Jaeric Kaedan

• Corellia: missing codex entries:
Species

Drall
Selonian

Titles

Liberator of Corellia

Persons of Note

The First Son (Consular only)

If I come across anything else, I'll mention it here. It's pretty amazing though, that some entries are still getting discovered, so hopefully a few entries can be removed from the list in the future.

WolfpackAW
03.09.2012 , 07:30 AM | #26
I have updated my original post with Maranea's latest information.
Istari - 55 Sage Seer, Jedi Covenant
Durnik - 55 Vanguard Tank, Jedi Covenant
Somera - 55 Combat Sentinel, Jedi Covenant
Laralanthalasa - 55 Sharpshooter Gunslinger, Jedi Covenant

Silvermink
03.09.2012 , 03:03 PM | #27
It should be noted that you can receive the title "hero of gorith canyon" on balmorra, you just don't get the codex entry for it.

Beef_Cake
03.11.2012 , 02:06 AM | #28
For alderaan, Consular, I'm missing my Persons of NOte and I've completed everything on Alderaan. Does anyone have a clue as to who this is? Is it Bouris Ulgo? If so why isn;t it showing?

Maranea
03.11.2012 , 07:01 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Beef_Cake View Post
For alderaan, Consular, I'm missing my Persons of NOte and I've completed everything on Alderaan. Does anyone have a clue as to who this is? Is it Bouris Ulgo? If so why isn;t it showing?
Yep, comments on swtor-spy.com seem to indicate the Bouris Ulgo entry is bugged. I hadn't noticed because Alderaan is one of the planets I skipped entirely except for class quests during leveling.

Also, small update, the Belsavis entries 'Belsavis Prison Personnel' and 'Belsavis Vaults' were found over on swtor-spy.com, so they can be removed from the list. The 'Master of the Burning Way' title on Belsavis is not obtainable though, and should be added to the list. (Yep, only one entry bugged on Belsavis, downright amazing! )

Also, WolfpackAW, regarding the 'unless partied with a viable class' next to some Ord Mantell entries. Do you personally experienced this? Sounds like a rumor or a theory, although it would be nice if it worked.

joetacticSW
03.11.2012 , 05:26 PM | #30
I think some of the original posting's codex entries aren't bugged. Specifically, the two listed for Belsavis are both lore entries, and I know I have all the Belsavis lore entries on my Trooper. The coordinates are all on swtorspy.

The Belsavis Title Entry is bugged... supposed to get a title for defeating the World Razer. Defeated him and no title.
Battlemaster - 50 Combat Medic
The Warthirsting Legacy
Grand Master Zym Server