inquisitor pants

joemacc

• 2 months later...
if you go to the social vendor in the bar on the first world you visit, you can buy formal leggings, basically black light armor pants which are fully moddyiable... you can also grab head armour there aswell :)

If you mean the armor on Dromund Kaas, the Social Armor in the Cantina there is gender restricted to Male only (to my great aggravation- not all females like skirts). This might not be an issue for the OP, though... and there are other Social Vendors (and the Starship Upgrades vendor) with legging-style armor elsewhere that don't have gender restrictions.

you can also roll synthweaving which drops a couple random orange light armor schematic sets.

As a max Synthweaver, I have never seen recipes for ANY Light Armor orange 'leggings'. Light Armor is all skirts.

Edited by Shaz

Anyone come across some moddable light armor pants if so can you point me in that direction I'm not too fond of the dresses

Social vendors. OR, if you have a security key, that vendor sells pants. Same with the CE vendor.

I wonder if you go to Nar Shaddaa cross faction GTN & buy light Jedi pants & then put them on your SI, will the Jedi pants faction change into a fruity SI dress?

That's a good question. I bet they morph into a skirt though.

I wonder if you go to Nar Shaddaa cross faction GTN & buy light Jedi pants & then put them on your SI, will the Jedi pants faction change into a fruity SI dress?

Armor is coded to look appropriate to the faction equipping it. What looks like one thing on a Jedi will look TOTALLY different on a Sith.

I speak from experience. I tried the Nar Shaddaa swap a few times.

If you're really dedicated to getting these, there are [imperial Pilot's Pants] which is a black set of pants (goes well with most other black SI gear) that I just finished helping my gf get for her little lightning fairy. Erm, inquisitor.

It costs 225 fleet commendations and requires social 3. No level requirements that I know of. Light armor obviously and fully upgradable.

Edit: purchased from the fleet commendations vendor, in case that wasn't obvious

Edited by Emucruxes

Armor is coded to look appropriate to the faction equipping it. What looks like one thing on a Jedi will look TOTALLY different on a Sith.

I speak from experience. I tried the Nar Shaddaa swap a few times.

I endorse and approve of this post, sent something cool to my Juggernaut once and it ended up looking like a Darth Baras wannabe.

I dislike skirts. I do like the color blue... so the civilian pilot pants were perfect for my SA. Pants, light armor, orange customizable, and light blue in color. There are also black and red pilot pants (light armor oranges) from the same vendor

I believe the Voss ones are also pants, but don't quote me on that.

EDIT: the Hoth social gear leg slot items are also pants... And there is one other, I can see it in my head... beige. Tatooine?

Edited by Andema

All i know:

Imperial -- social (1) + space combat - Space 2

Imperial -- social (2) + space combat - Space 3

Imperial -- social (3) + space combat - Space 1

Imperial -- social 2 - Balmorra

Imperial -- social 3 - Alderaan

Imperial -- social 3 - Tatooine

Imperial -- social 4 - Hoth

Imperial -- social 4 - Quesh

Imperial -- social 4 - Taris

Imperial -- social 5 - Belsavis

Imperial -- social 5 - Voss (no pants!)

Supreme Inquisitor's Legwraps (bought it on AH)

CE vendor - trooper pants

Plus two 46+ level planets - I think also with pants! :p

Edited by Glower