Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Customer Care at 1-855-467-9867 hung up on me after 3+ hours!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Customer Care at 1-855-467-9867 hung up on me after 3+ hours!

BoydofZINJ
12.15.2011 , 03:16 PM | #11
I FINALLY SPOKE TO SOMEONE... and after 4hours and 30 (to 45 mins) of waiting.... I was told that... I WAS SOL... TAKE IT LIKE A MAN... and never buy EA products other than thru official EA websites, like Origin. Lessen learned... collector's edition people need to smell the roses and buy only from the Origin's website and pray to the force that we can be let in... even if we buy their products.

Please EA let me play, I am a paying customer... shoot i bought two games... and i am still waiting for my email!

JonZ
12.15.2011 , 03:48 PM | #12
Yah after 2 hours 10 minutes it requeues you...like an endless loop or something trust me i spent all day listening to that same song and the same guy talking about how my call is important to them over and over again for 12 hours....every 2 hours 10 mins it pops u back into the beginning of the queue after a long pause
Join our Christian Sith Empire guild, Carriers of the Cross
"whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Cor 10:31
== http://www.EternalTruthMinistry.com ==

Primipilius
12.15.2011 , 03:49 PM | #13
EU is terrible called the droids ( they can't afford real people) and after 2 hours waiting. I get "Sorry , we're unable to help you at the momment"
The GAIMZ

konrathai
12.15.2011 , 06:29 PM | #14
had the security question problem

After 3 hrs my phone call was answered - so they do exsist but the persons grasp of English was terrible - i then spoke to a manager and he fixed my problem in 30 secs

I know this does not help you but they are there just not many of them and to many problems for them to handle (the manager said they would soon get more staff - which made me chuckle as its 3 days too late)

buckingmonkey
12.15.2011 , 06:31 PM | #15
I think they are starting to shut down and going into bunker mode.

rcrdlee
12.15.2011 , 06:39 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by buckingmonkey View Post
I think they are starting to shut down and going into bunker mode.
Exactly because poor planning makes for a big fail. The concept and idea is great but that's not all that takes to run a great business. Making a big hype and trying to compete with the 300pound gorilla is not as easy as one thinks.
Don't get me wrong the little bit of game time i have had has been great, great graphics, story line and quests, BUT! If you're not ready for prime time don't open your doors.

mmjarec
12.15.2011 , 06:40 PM | #17
i would be happy to wait, i've been hung up on every time automatically after the auto voicemessage.

and just FYI, since they are owned by EA that means EA is probably calling the shots including customer service and i've been playing EA games since the 90s and since then they've been the worst customer sevice people in existance, from personal experience(a ton since you can barely get a game that isnt EA) and from other peoples experiences, and geneeral overall ratings/statistics. they are at the bottom.

lobsang
12.15.2011 , 07:51 PM | #18
im pretty sure this link should help you with your problem

BoydofZINJ
12.15.2011 , 07:58 PM | #19
I am still not playing... and if they are kind, i might be able to play tomorrow... and I should thank them for taking my money - regardless if I play or not - regardless if I am invited or not. I have learned my lesson. Never buy CE - and always buy from the EA website... early and thank them for taking your money... always. Hopefully tomorrow is my day

Spreez
12.15.2011 , 08:07 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by lobsang View Post
im pretty sure this link should help you with your problem
HAHAHA. Seriously, the best music comes out of our country.

Collector's Edition VIP

Imperial Agent