Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Happened to Revan? *SPOILERS*

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
What Happened to Revan? *SPOILERS*

TheLonelyTusken
03.05.2012 , 04:52 AM | #1
So, as we see in the Foundry flashpoint, after you defeat Revan, he speaks the words Malak spoke when he was killed, but disappears in a flash of light.

Is it possible he somehow teleported, using the force or some other technology,possible Rakata?

Or transported himself into the force as Obi-Wan did in the heat of battle, a technique Jedi wouldn't learn for another few thousand years.

Or did he simply die, and explode into a burst of force energy as Sidious did?

Opinions and speculations are welcome!
/waveshands

You want to go home and rethink your life...

Deviss
03.05.2012 , 06:24 AM | #2
Dude, there were like 11415125152 topics made about this already. Use search function.

If you are curious about what happened to Revan after the Foundry, I recommend checking this: http://lorefreak.blogspot.com/2012/0...karpyshyn.html
http://lorefreak.com
Only I have been both Fanboy and Hater and found clarity in the Force…
Interviews, debates, reviews, articles and more, all Star Wars related - embrace your inner nerd(i)ness!

Cordarn
03.05.2012 , 09:57 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TheLonelyTusken View Post
So, as we see in the Foundry flashpoint, after you defeat Revan, he speaks the words Malak spoke when he was killed, but disappears in a flash of light.

Is it possible he somehow teleported, using the force or some other technology,possible Rakata?

Or transported himself into the force as Obi-Wan did in the heat of battle, a technique Jedi wouldn't learn for another few thousand years.

Or did he simply die, and explode into a burst of force energy as Sidious did?

Opinions and speculations are welcome!
Why the empire kills revan I do not know, but he doesn't die in the republic side.
What do you mean they shot a torpedo into the core?!?

_Zorth_
03.05.2012 , 10:08 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Cordarn View Post
Why the empire kills revan I do not know, but he doesn't die in the republic side.

Republic story takes place before the Imperial one. The Reps free him and he makes his way to the foundry, Then the imperials kill him.
The Red Eclipse
Best Player World Wide
..Greedo shot first

Spartanik
03.05.2012 , 10:29 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Deviss View Post
Dude, there were like 11415125152 topics made about this already. Use search function.

If you are curious about what happened to Revan after the Foundry, I recommend checking this: http://lorefreak.blogspot.com/2012/0...karpyshyn.html
UHhh that is awesome
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Felbear
03.05.2012 , 06:02 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Cordarn View Post
Spoiler

OldVengeance
03.05.2012 , 06:20 PM | #7
The impression I'm left with from other interviews is that he's dead until they change their minds. And they wanted to give themselves an easy out if they do.

Darth_Gao_Gao
03.05.2012 , 06:39 PM | #8
what happened was he realized that the current engine the game uses cannot allow him to wear the mask and his hood at the same time, so he left.

hope this helps.

imraziel
03.05.2012 , 09:41 PM | #9
I've said it once and I'll say it again Revan may succeed in his pursuit of sith genocide. This is the time at which the sith race went extinct.( yes there is the lost tribe but they were lost since the hyperspace wars and they aren't found until after Luke is grand master)

AGoldCrayon
03.06.2012 , 12:24 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by imraziel View Post
I've said it once and I'll say it again Revan may succeed in his pursuit of sith genocide. This is the time at which the sith race went extinct.( yes there is the lost tribe but they were lost since the hyperspace wars and they aren't found until after Luke is grand master)
Sith went to the Rule of Two because Bane wiped them all out. No way are they going to be able to retcon revan as the one that wipes everyone out.