Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi-ish medium armor to gear Ashara in..

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi-ish medium armor to gear Ashara in..

Altephor
03.04.2012 , 11:25 PM | #1
I was really looking forward to getting Ashara, since my sorc is light side and I'll finally have a companion who gives +affection on my choices. Since I am a DPS lightning/madness sorc, it will be harder to use a DPS companion (I'll probably still pull Khem out for soloing Heroic 2+). I've really started to gear Ashara out, but I can't find any (orange quality) medium armor that looks.. well.. jedi.

I considered trying to import some from my jedi knight through the Nar Shadaa terminal, but a lot of the orange gear there is commendation/specialty which is all bind on pickup (ffs I hate the bind system, it serves almost no purpose whatsoever).

Every medium armor on the sith side is either black/red and has ridiculous shoulderpads and whatnot.

I am a sucker for having a full matching set of something (except bracer/belt since you can only get those for the main classes or social gear).

What are my options for some simple robes? I still think maybe importing from republic may be my best option. The gear she comes in looks great but unfortunately greens just aren't up to snuff, especially when between my two imp characters I have artifice and cybertech all ready to slot her up.

verfallen
03.04.2012 , 11:59 PM | #2
At the best of my knowledge there is no such armor.

You might want to try farming Black Talon FP with a warrior of your level/above you to get the Black Talon marauder robes to drop, otherwise, time yourself with a friend on the pub side so he put a robe for you on the NS GTN, as you said.

But there is no sentinel style robe on the empire side.

JCommando
03.05.2012 , 12:02 AM | #3
All gear transitions appearence depending on what faction is wearing it. You can't transfer something that drops for you on republic to empire and expect to look the same. Also she cannot wear Jedi Knight class gear either. You won't be able to get any Jedi looking armor for her.
Daltron Hellfire Ω Lord of the Sith
Death Star PR Department
Keller's Void
I like Darth Nox. He uses teh force and doesn't afraid of anything.

Bobsy
03.05.2012 , 01:46 PM | #4
There are occasionally items which have the opposite faction styles to them. The Supreme Inquisitor's Robe is a good example.

But I've not found any medium armour yet which looks this way. Personally I dressed Ashara up in an Agent's leather trenchcoat, simply because I know that's what I'd wear if I were to roll a marauder. It looks pretty sweet on her.