Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Summit General Discussion

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Guild Summit General Discussion
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Manidim
03.05.2012 , 10:43 AM | #171
Are there any ideas being scrambled for the solution of many servers seeing a vast shortage of people online during even the most usual times for playing video games?

At the moment I am playing Empire on Scepter of Ragnos and at the moment during 17-22 PM time window there's barely more than 150 people online on the Imperial Fleet, when a few weeks ago we had to have 2 separate instances of the Imperial Fleet to house all the players.

So my question to you all is this, will there be any changes made to combat this problem, such as merging servers so that the playerbase actually gets more evenly spaced?

GamewizX
03.05.2012 , 10:43 AM | #172
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkLordKrym View Post
you pay $25 a month!?!?!?
That's what I was thinking, lol!
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands
www.oldrepublicdads.com | Proud member of -=ORD=- | www.oldrepublicdads.com
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)

xorcist
03.05.2012 , 10:43 AM | #173
Quote: Originally Posted by Trenter View Post
This. I had to step away briefly just when the trailer was aired Any plans on putting it up on the website?
Trailer will be on main site by Thursday so I hear.
"There is no calamity greater than lavish desires....
And there is no greater disaster than greed
."

Celwinn
03.05.2012 , 10:44 AM | #174
Quote: Originally Posted by GamewizX View Post
That's what I was thinking, lol!
If you are paying by timecard, you do pay around $30 (But that's for 2 months of game time)
Don't let the past define you

Puli
03.05.2012 , 10:44 AM | #175
Something I just saw in the chat thing by the livestream.

Quote:
ericmusco: New Warzone functionality including expanded rewards like a new tier of PvP along with Ranked Warzones which will give you a personal rating for solo and group play!
Do you guys think that this is one rating for pvp? or it is two ratings, one for solo queuing and one for queuing as a group?

I would guess the first but the wording leaves it a little ambiguous.

Celwinn
03.05.2012 , 10:45 AM | #176
Quote: Originally Posted by GamewizX View Post
NDA... I'm so glad we are done with that.
I know xD.

Though you had it worse right?
Don't let the past define you

Johnny_Mercone
03.05.2012 , 10:47 AM | #177
Quote: Originally Posted by darthldub View Post
question, will a video of this be re-run at some time cause i have school at 3 ct and i'm going to miss a lot of the video
Ok thanks for clearing that up.
Aymes <Prodigy> - (BH Merc)
http://prodigy-katholrift.enjin.com/home
5/5 16m Nightmare Eternity Vault
5/5 16m Nightmare Karagga's Palace

AllisonBerryman
03.05.2012 , 10:51 AM | #178 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Everyone, Stephen's "secret stuff" comment was just a joke. The welcome and 1.2 preview were completed a little early, and the Guild Leaders are now headed to the studio to take a tour and have lunch. Once they're back at the Summit (2:00PM CST), the panels will resume. We aren't able to bring video equipment along during the studio tour, but you won't miss any panel discussions.

ShavedEwok
03.05.2012 , 10:51 AM | #179
Content- and feature wise 1.2 is looking awesome!

However, I'm also hoping for some serious optimization and performance tweaking of the game engine to make it into that patch. It's very much needed and a crucial thing to address IMO.

SE

TheSpade
03.05.2012 , 10:52 AM | #180
Now I know I have been living under a rock, but seriously this whole conference thing just out of nothing. I was wondering when did they post this event was happening. I would of liked to attend but like I said been living under a rock.
"Never Fear, I am Here"
"Mess with the bull, you get the horns"
G33k4l1f3