Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't find Guild Registrar?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Can't find Guild Registrar?

Groggs
12.15.2011 , 07:35 PM | #1
I've looked for hours and asked in general chat but I still cant find the Guild Registrar. I'm playing sith so any help on a exact location would be awesome. All I've found out was the guys name is Records Officer Kellin which hasn't helped me so far.

Rubberphist
12.16.2011 , 07:25 AM | #2
Had the same problem, just managed to find him.

He is in Dromund Kaas, in the Craft and Trade Market. On the northeast edge of the district, right outside the hall where the PvP-vendors are (you can spot them on the minimap. Just on the right side of the door is a dude named Kalthir standing in a gray imperial uniform.

Hope this helped ya, and may the force be with you!

(you need 5000 credits and a full group of 4 ppl to create the guild though!)

...or is it?

seekerofpower
12.16.2011 , 07:39 AM | #3
There is one on Varakin Space Station in the Combat Training section. He stands in the same stall as the Skill Mentor.
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds."

Groggs
12.16.2011 , 08:33 AM | #4
thanks found him!

Cuddleboy
05.04.2012 , 03:58 PM | #5
where is the rebublic guild registrar

Mithros
05.04.2012 , 06:26 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Cuddleboy View Post
where is the rebublic guild registrar
On Coruscant he is in the senate commercial district behind the GTN terminals.

There is another in the fleet.
Beta Squadron 157

As long as we remember, it's never really gone.