Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Assassin Columi Gear.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Sith Assassin Columi Gear.

erex
03.04.2012 , 08:30 PM | #1
So I have been doing a comparison of the Columi Force - Master gear and the Columi Stalker gear, and aside from the 2 and 4 piece bonuses I am struggling with trying to figure out which one to use for my toon. He is a Sith Assassin with the following build:

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#200ZhGMRkhMrtzZf0cM.1

Looking at the two sets and comparing the 5 main pieces of gear (Head,Chest,Robe,Gloves, Boots) I saw the following:

Force Master
Endurance - 496
Will Power - 528
Power - 150
Critical - 88
Surge - 96
Accuracy - 0
Alacrity - 144

Stalker
Endurance - 544
Will Power - 507
Power - 141
Critical - 106
Surge - 96
Accuracy - 144
Alacrity - 0

My question to all of you who are more educated about this stuff than I is, which set should I use and if you could give me an idea as to why that would be appreciated.

Also for my light saber, and I looking for + Power or + Critical, or does it not make a difference?

Thanks.

sankalp
03.04.2012 , 08:52 PM | #2
I use stalker gear with force master enchancements on it. Potentially you want the bonus from stalker, but you want to maximise willpower>endurance>crit>surge>power depending on diminishing returns.

even better is using columi mods/enhancements in stalker gear and get massive stats with expertise. Wont recommend the same with rakata or BM since they take ages to get.