Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Strongest Jedi?

Cordarn
03.04.2012 , 08:35 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by LeContrapasso View Post
Who's the strongest Jedi on the Jedi Council in the third Episode?
Definitely Yoda. Mace second.
What do you mean they shot a torpedo into the core?!?

Cordarn
03.04.2012 , 08:37 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TKMaster View Post
Technically Anakin was on the council.......
I NEVER remembered that, and he was far to young. Obi wan would have had a better chance.

Cordarn
03.04.2012 , 08:38 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
I'd consider Anakin to be the third most powerful of them all.
Wrong, obi wan beat Anakin. So that leaves Anakin in fourth.

Rayla_Felana
03.04.2012 , 08:42 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Cordarn View Post
Wrong, obi wan beat Anakin. So that leaves Anakin in fourth.
Firstly, He defeated Darth Vader not Anakin Skywalker, big difference.

Secondly, Anakin had more raw power than Obi-Wan, the novel states this clearly.

Cordarn
03.04.2012 , 08:49 PM | #25
Firstly, He defeated Darth Vader not Anakin Skywalker, big difference.

Secondly, Anakin had more raw power than Obi-Wan, the novel states this clearly.
A title means the changing in swordsmanship, and character in whatever I guess....

BrandonSM
03.04.2012 , 08:57 PM | #26
"Obi-Wan let go. Of everything....And their lightsabers. Startled, Anakin instinctively shifted his Force grip, releasing one wrist to reach for his blade; in that instant Obi-Wan twisted free of his other hand and with the Force caught up his own blade, reversing it along his forearm so that his swift parry of Anakin's thundering overhand not only blocked the strike but directed both blades to slice through the wall against which he stood. He slid Anakin's following thrust through the wall on the opposite side, guiding both blades again up and over his head in a circular sweep so that he could use the power of Anakin's next chop to drive himself backward through the wall, outside into the smoke and the falling cinders."

"Obi-Wan let Anakin drive him toward it. It was a place, he decided, they should reach together."

*I won't quote the mechanical hand incident since it seems you already know about it.

"Anakin kicked off from the toppling superstructure, swing through a wide arc over the lava's boil. Obi-wan shoved out and met him there, holding the cable Anakin flicked a shien whipcrack at his knee's. Obi-wan yanked is legs high and slashed through the cable Anakin's hand, and Anakin fell."

It wasn't until about the halfwya point of the fight did Obi-wan release everything. Obi-wan was the better maybe not the stronger but the better of the two. He was smarter, more patient, etc.

Power isn't just strength and ability. It is also smarts and tactic. If it was Strength and Ability then Obi-wan would have lost so many fights. Its just not Obi-wan's way. If it was, he would have lost to: Anakin, Grevious, Maul, Durge, Ventress and, others.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Rayla_Felana
03.04.2012 , 09:15 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
"Obi-Wan let go. Of everything....And their lightsabers. Startled, Anakin instinctively shifted his Force grip, releasing one wrist to reach for his blade; in that instant Obi-Wan twisted free of his other hand and with the Force caught up his own blade, reversing it along his forearm so that his swift parry of Anakin's thundering overhand not only blocked the strike but directed both blades to slice through the wall against which he stood. He slid Anakin's following thrust through the wall on the opposite side, guiding both blades again up and over his head in a circular sweep so that he could use the power of Anakin's next chop to drive himself backward through the wall, outside into the smoke and the falling cinders."

"Obi-Wan let Anakin drive him toward it. It was a place, he decided, they should reach together."

*I won't quote the mechanical hand incident since it seems you already know about it.

"Anakin kicked off from the toppling superstructure, swing through a wide arc over the lava's boil. Obi-wan shoved out and met him there, holding the cable Anakin flicked a shien whipcrack at his knee's. Obi-wan yanked is legs high and slashed through the cable Anakin's hand, and Anakin fell."

It wasn't until about the halfwya point of the fight did Obi-wan release everything. Obi-wan was the better maybe not the stronger but the better of the two. He was smarter, more patient, etc.

Power isn't just strength and ability. It is also smarts and tactic. If it was Strength and Ability then Obi-wan would have lost so many fights. Its just not Obi-wan's way. If it was, he would have lost to: Anakin, Grevious, Maul, Durge, Ventress and, others.
Kenobi's main strength was his use of tactics in battle, he relied on them more than anything, but when it comes to raw power, Anakin was always better.

Cordarn
03.04.2012 , 09:52 PM | #28
Kenobi's main strength was his use of tactics in battle, he relied on them more than anything, but when it comes to raw power, Anakin was always better.
Lets compromise. Obi wan was better in strategy, lightsaber forms, tactics etc. Anakin was better in raw force, and whatever I don't know you add.

Rayla_Felana
03.04.2012 , 09:55 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Cordarn View Post
Lets compromise. Obi wan was better in strategy, lightsaber forms, tactics etc. Anakin was better in raw force, and whatever I don't know you add.
Lightsaber forms, no.

Obi-Wan was the master of Soresu, Anakin was the master of Djem-So, I would say they are equals in that regard, polarized.

Cordarn
03.04.2012 , 10:13 PM | #30
Lightsaber forms, no.

Obi-Wan was the master of Soresu, Anakin was the master of Djem-So, I would say they are equals in that regard, polarized.
Ok, yeah, but you need to add some stuff to Anakin