Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

TalonCarrade
12.13.2011 , 10:42 AM | #2631
I don't think SR specified what "one more to go" means. Some of you may be overreacting. Maybe he means one more to go from this batch, before we start the next batch of waves. People please calm down.

Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Vulu
12.13.2011 , 10:42 AM | #2632
So anyone who didn't pre-order in July is not getting in today? If they actually have a layed out time-table they could have just fkn said so. Instead of making everyone hope. IF, that is the case.

TrueKingLord
12.13.2011 , 10:42 AM | #2633
Before I even start - I know, I know, QQ qq qQ Qq blah blah blah. I don't know when you suddenly couldn't criticize or point out failed promises or abuses by companies but whatever.

I'm in online game development, I can feel a lot of Bioware's pain in this early access thing. I'm not upset at them yet, and nor will I be until they break their last modified promise to me as a paying customer. The entire reason I pre-ordered when I did was for 5 days of early access. This was promised to me at the time of sale, and was essentially the entire driving force behind my purchase (in early August). If I don't get my 5 days, then I'll be upset and feel like my contract of sale was broken and hope they provide some form of compensation for this.

So good luck Bioware, we're all counting on you. I'm a reasonable person, and as such only hope that you can do good on your promises to your paying customers and if not then you make it right.

SednersTheory
12.13.2011 , 10:42 AM | #2634
7/28 no invite in wave 3
Revin's Institue of Truth
Learn the truth and become free from the light and the dark

Deekn
12.13.2011 , 10:42 AM | #2635
Haha, so here it goes, I put my code in for pre order the first day it was available (being that I check the website everyday for updates). I have an In real life friend who put his in in November 1st, and hes in. Thanks Bioware, just to note I am not pissed about not getting in the first day, but I am pissed about that late comers got in before me

DaBong
12.13.2011 , 10:42 AM | #2636
just mail us a date... ive already broken my F5 button

PergusMyst
12.13.2011 , 10:42 AM | #2637
LOLOL, all the whining and crying of grown men made the OP disappear.

Elfikp
12.13.2011 , 10:42 AM | #2638
Poland game was only available late October is not fair ..

Tresur
12.13.2011 , 10:42 AM | #2639
Hey guys still spamming F5 cant wait to get startet but well just wanted to know what the size of the invite waves are like and how the servers are handeling the current amount of players invited ?

Thx in advance.

DuriZap
12.13.2011 , 10:42 AM | #2640
Quote: Originally Posted by darthxavar View Post
I find it comical that people flame on the forums that they can't get in, and because they pre-ordered the expect to get in 1st thing on the day early access begins.

If you read the posts that started several weeks ago, they explained how the pre-launch would work, and that not everyone would get in the 1st day.

This is not launch day...launch day is the 20th, this is a privilege for those fans that pre-ordered.

If you get in 1 day before official launch, it is still a privilege. Be happy with what you get, or just play on launch like the rest.

Sry...hate seeing 400 threads about the same complaints.

Can't wait for the opportunity to get in myself
This IS launch day. Servers are going live the 13th. That they officially say something else, does not change the fact that SWTOR was launched Dec 13.

Either game is not launched, or it is launched, the inbetweens is just developers/publishers doing word-plays.

SWTOR is LIVE & Launched, EOD.