Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What should I read next?

mawrok
03.03.2012 , 09:08 PM | #1
So far I have read pretty much all comics up to 1000bby. (Old Republic era)

I have also read TOR: Revan, Deceived and Fatal Alliance. I found them all a good read but the KotOR comics stood out to me as being really good.

So... advice? Anything which relates to the characters in the KotOR comics or those books and it would be a definite read for me. What should I read next and anything I should stay away from?

Thanks

Shocktantra
03.03.2012 , 09:17 PM | #2
Hi

If you're into comic's you should definitely pick up the new Dark Horse comic : Dawn of the jedi which is realy AWESOME (be sure to pick up the #0 : introduction to the dawn of the jedi universe or something which explains the time era)

Have fun reading =)

mawrok
03.03.2012 , 09:24 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Shocktantra View Post
Hi

If you're into comic's you should definitely pick up the new Dark Horse comic : Dawn of the jedi which is realy AWESOME (be sure to pick up the #0 : introduction to the dawn of the jedi universe or something which explains the time era)

Have fun reading =)
OMG! I didn't even realise this was out. TY so much.
I'm also thinking Darth Bane books. Heard Drew Karpyshyn writes a good book

ErikModi
03.03.2012 , 09:26 PM | #4
It has nothing to do with TOR, but the Legacy comics (that's the Legacy comics, NOT the Legacy of the Force novels) are FANTASTIC.
Jedi vs. Sith, Page 97, column 2, paragraph 4, line 1:

Prior to the Battle of Ruusan, the Jedi used crystals from many different sources, and ignited lightsabers in every known hue, including purple, orange, and gold.

sinfulace
03.03.2012 , 09:27 PM | #5
read the darth bane books