Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dual Spec

Vladnar
03.03.2012 , 12:12 PM | #1
How long guys, am waiting and have already hit 44th level

DUAL SPEC

Juanxlink
03.03.2012 , 12:17 PM | #2
Soon™

Vladnar
05.08.2012 , 12:26 PM | #3
Thought this would have jumped out alongside the legacy stuff, will it be coming out soon still?

Talsalus
05.08.2012 , 12:28 PM | #4
haha well.. we know its not going to be in 1.3.. they already said they focused on group finder for that patch instead of dual spec. SOOo we dont even have a release date for 1.3. Sooooon my arse.

TUXs
05.08.2012 , 12:30 PM | #5
It's a carrot.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Mallorik
05.08.2012 , 12:32 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Juanxlink View Post
Soon™
lol ,i love it when devs get their trade mark canned replies, what was wows? in eq1 Verrant/SOE's favortie was "Working as intetnded"

HeavensAgent
05.08.2012 , 12:43 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Talsalus View Post
haha well.. we know its not going to be in 1.3.. they already said they focused on group finder for that patch instead of dual spec. SOOo we dont even have a release date for 1.3. Sooooon my arse.
Not necessarily. It was pulled from 1.2, but they were working on it at the time. Depending on how close to completion it was, it could easily be added with 1.3.

HeavensAgent
05.08.2012 , 12:44 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Mallorik View Post
lol ,i love it when devs get their trade mark canned replies, what was wows? in eq1 Verrant/SOE's favortie was "Working as intetnded"
That is WoW's.

amantheil
05.08.2012 , 12:53 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by HeavensAgent View Post
Not necessarily. It was pulled from 1.2, but they were working on it at the time. Depending on how close to completion it was, it could easily be added with 1.3.
It was never "pulled" from 1.2, because they never once said it was going to be part of 1.2. They have, however, specifically said that it will not be part of 1.3. It was in one of the weekly Q&A's.

Mallorik
05.08.2012 , 12:54 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by HeavensAgent View Post
That is WoW's.
they must have stole some devs from eq1.