Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild <IO> on Empire-Bloodworthy

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Guild <IO> on Empire-Bloodworthy

FredeGail
03.02.2012 , 03:24 PM | #1

Hello guys.

First of all I want to point out that there'll be a lot of text here. Take your time to read it if you actually play on the Bloodworthy server. It's a recruitment topic for recruiting people, obviously. If you're not looking for a Guild, this is not the place for you. Alright, that should clear stuff up, here we go.

<IO>
Guild IO is a new Guild searching members on the Bloodworthy server- playing as Empire. We're a friendly community, which can promise some stuff that you'll probably find useful. We're not doing anything particular, nothing but one friendly Guild.

We can promise..

.. An awesome forum
www.io.jedinow.com
We're super proud of our forums for a couple of reasons. First of all it has a very reasonable layout, easy for you to navigate where you wanna go, real quick. There's a navigation panel or a header, with Forums, and the Recruitment tab- where you'll write your Application. The Application is easily wrote in 5min time, maybe less if you're fast on the keyboard.
Note that we're accepting most of your application because it's a new guild.

Badges
When you're promoted in the Guild, we'll promise a badge or two for you on the forums, that'd unlock new features. Badges are currently:

.. for you badgerholics.

What do you expect of me?
Nothing really, you should have a decent english language. However, we expect you to be patient, because we're a new Guild, and you should not expect us, to run you through every operative and flashpoints every hour. That's a bit too much to ask when we launched a week ago or so. That's human logic.

Q&A
It contains spoilers you can either hide or show. This would make it a bit more clear to you, what you want to know and how.

I want to sign up for the forums, and apply later.
Spoiler

Why can I only see a few sub-forums?
Spoiler

I want to apply to the Guild.
Spoiler

I want to sign up for the forums, and apply later.
Spoiler

Why can I only see a few sub-forums?
Spoiler

I want to apply to the Guild.
Spoiler

I'm invited, but I don't know what you require by my rank, or what the rank means.
Spoiler

Why is the population low at the moment?
Spoiler

Do you do Guild Premades?
Spoiler

Aaaaaaand, my name is Blee and I'm the current GM of the Guild.

IO wishes you welcome!