Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

5 XP for Every Conversation with Andronikus?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
5 XP for Every Conversation with Andronikus?

DrBrydon
03.01.2012 , 04:17 PM | #1
Is anyone else having this problem?

I picked up Andronikus on Tat at level 27. Every conversation I have with him nets me 5 xp.

As a Smuggler I routinely got 13-15000 per conversation unless it was a companion I hadn't used until very late levels (like Bowdaar who I never used).
The following are fit topics for conversation for men reclining on a soft couch by the fire in the winter season, when after a meal they are drinking sweet wine and eating a little pulse: Who are you, and what is your family ? What is your acre, my friend? How old were you when the Medes invaded this land?

Zunayson
03.01.2012 , 04:18 PM | #2
This is because that bowdarr or whatever's affection is very low-level if you barely use him. So, the quests he tells you to do (The conversations) are for those low level, low affection people. You only get 5 xp for grey quests.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

Machtkatze
03.01.2012 , 05:25 PM | #3
Also only got 5 exp for lots (all?) andronikus dialogues, and I kept his affection quite high all the time.

Kantoro
03.01.2012 , 11:59 PM | #4
Companion quests have a level associated with them. If you do them while you are higher than the level associated with the quest, you get 5 xp.
Stupid should be painful.
Thorns shall not bar my path, I am the Thornwalker.

DrBrydon
03.02.2012 , 01:23 PM | #5
I can see my original post was somewhat unclear.

I started Andronikus' conversations as soon as I got him (level 27), and am now only level 30. I can't believe that I am now over-leveled for them (unlike Bowdaar where I clearly was about 20 levels too high).

Only 5 xp from Andronikus, though.
The following are fit topics for conversation for men reclining on a soft couch by the fire in the winter season, when after a meal they are drinking sweet wine and eating a little pulse: Who are you, and what is your family ? What is your acre, my friend? How old were you when the Medes invaded this land?

Kantoro
03.02.2012 , 01:29 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
Companion quests have a level associated with them. If you do them while you are higher than the level associated with the quest, you get 5 xp.
^^^^^
Stupid should be painful.
Thorns shall not bar my path, I am the Thornwalker.

pinkfreudHC
03.02.2012 , 02:03 PM | #7
I think what happened is Bioware gave all (or most) of the companions a blanket "you should be this level for this level of conversation."

The result is companions you couldn't possibly have at level 20 have an initial conversation in the level 20 range.