Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sage healer build

Obiwansithlord
03.02.2012 , 09:39 AM | #1
Hey, can any1 post a good sage healer build pls?

Noirmorris
03.02.2012 , 10:12 AM | #2
http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#60...0dGzZf00MZoM.1

I'm actually using this and I find it good.
Kenozzy Osbourne : Jedi Sage 31/7/3 [Legions of Lettow EU]

Obiwansithlord
03.02.2012 , 10:15 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Noirmorris View Post
http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#60...0dGzZf00MZoM.1

I'm actually using this and I find it good.
Thx m8

NovaInfuse
03.02.2012 , 10:24 AM | #4
I run 31/8/2

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#60...0dGzZf0oMZ0M.1

Within Telekinetic it's imperative to get the 100 extra force, especially if you intended to be healing operations in the future.

You might hate it as you level (as I did), but noble sacrifice becomes your best friend in healing operations; when you get 2 points in Resplendence & crit on a healing trance (which happens a lot), you get to use it for free.
Started the worldwide release of SW:TOR Petition

Jedi Sage -- 50 -- Rogue Moon

Mysticjbyrd
03.03.2012 , 12:07 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by NovaInfuse View Post
I run 31/8/2

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#60...0dGzZf0oMZ0M.1

Within Telekinetic it's imperative to get the 100 extra force, especially if you intended to be healing operations in the future.

You might hate it as you level (as I did), but noble sacrifice becomes your best friend in healing operations; when you get 2 points in Resplendence & crit on a healing trance (which happens a lot), you get to use it for free.
How do you know when you get a crit and it becomes free? Is there some kind of graphics representation? Surely you don't have to look down at that tiny buff bar and weed it out do you?

Soshla
03.03.2012 , 12:49 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Mysticjbyrd View Post
How do you know when you get a crit and it becomes free? Is there some kind of graphics representation? Surely you don't have to look down at that tiny buff bar and weed it out do you?
Pretty much. However, if you're using Rejuvenate beforehand it's pretty much guaranteed. On my Seer, I have about a 30% Force Crit chance unbuffed. Conveyance brings that up to 55%. The chance of not getting a crit is about 1 in 24.

Headshot-Hector
03.03.2012 , 08:07 AM | #7

Headshot-Hector
03.03.2012 , 08:09 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Mysticjbyrd View Post
If that's too hard, you either need some glasses, a new monitor, or some care & effort, considering the proc icon looks exactly like Noble Sacrifice.

Ozhawk
11.08.2012 , 07:47 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Headshot-Hector View Post
Ok - I'm relatively new to the game and I know this is an old post, but putting points in Concentration doesn't seem to make sense since those are attack skills and not healing skills that Concentration affects. Maybe I'm just a noob and don't see the benefit. Can someone post a 1.4+ ops healing build? Thanks.

Ycoga
11.08.2012 , 09:56 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ozhawk View Post
Ok - I'm relatively new to the game and I know this is an old post, but putting points in Concentration doesn't seem to make sense since those are attack skills and not healing skills that Concentration affects. Maybe I'm just a noob and don't see the benefit. Can someone post a 1.4+ ops healing build? Thanks.
When you pepper your rotation with disturbance you can maintain a 30% increase to force regen.
'Pre-2.0 PvP... The gear gap was too big and some players became non-contributors quickly because of the gear gap. It wasn’t fun for the majority of players' - Alex Modny