Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

#1 reason why im done with this game

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
#1 reason why im done with this game

ppdgerman
03.02.2012 , 04:34 AM | #1
Officially today I have canceled both my accounts. I have two level 50 toons ( powertech and sage ) that will be shelved.

#1 reason I have left the game : extremely poor customer service. I have been playing MMOs since Everquest in 1999 religiously and I will no longer donate $30/mo for my two accounts to have my tickets for legitimate requests unanswered or deleted. Waiting 8 days for an automated response on your ticket is UNACCEPTABLE. There are plenty of MMOs that know and understand that pissing off your player base will not keep subscriptions.

After I had this problem, I posted a thread requesting help on these forums. My thread was promptly closed for "posting about moderator actions". I will not discuss this in this thread because although it is a contributing factor, will inevitably get this thread closed.

If you have had this experience whether you are still with the game or not /SIGN and tell bioware that their customers WILL NOT TOLERATE POOR OR NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Akingza
03.02.2012 , 04:36 AM | #2
I agree completely. I've made few tickets myself and they never got answered. How the hell can the customer support be this bad when you launch a game and want to make good impression on players?

I just dont get it.

DeadlyScythe
03.02.2012 , 04:38 AM | #3
oke, good for you then. Its not something we realy need to know. I think most people know the customer service is bad but that is it most of the time in the begin as they need to be trained personally.

stil i wonder why you even have 2 accounts for SWTOR?
Can't read my english? Blame the Dutch.....

Alexandros Commando Trooper
guild - Neutron Star Legion of Lettow- EU

Zoggel
03.02.2012 , 04:40 AM | #4
Hello Everybody!

We appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns about Star Wars™: The Old Republic™, but will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion.

We encourage you to make threads about specific game-related topics if you like and suggest putting them in the Suggestion Box forum.

We wish you the best.