Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game sequels that should have been made.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Game sequels that should have been made.

JCommando
03.01.2012 , 02:53 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by WraithEnder View Post
Star Wars Battlefront 3

/end thread ^_^
I saw some alpha video of it... you could fly from planet surface to space without a loading screen. WHY U CANCEL IT?!?!?!
Daltron Hellfire Ω Lord of the Sith
Death Star PR Department
Keller's Void
I like Darth Nox. He uses teh force and doesn't afraid of anything.

SNCommand
03.01.2012 , 03:30 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by JCommando View Post
I saw some alpha video of it... you could fly from planet surface to space without a loading screen. WHY U CANCEL IT?!?!?!
It's all part of the master plan
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

FalcoLombardi
03.01.2012 , 03:32 PM | #23
Jedi Power Battles 2
......|||
======= God Bless
......|||
......|||

CapWinterz
03.01.2012 , 03:55 PM | #24
Still pateintly waiting for,
Republic commando 2 and battlefront 3
There is no such thing as beauty, there is only ones perception of it.

A pretty face don't make a pretty heart.

Ceradus
03.01.2012 , 05:52 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by JCommando View Post
You can on the PsP versions, although theres a small cutscene as you transition.

Republic/Imperial Commando 2
Battlefront 3
Jedi Academy 2

Tuscad
03.01.2012 , 09:39 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
TFU 3 just because they ended it on such a cliffhanger, I wanna know what happens next.
Boba Fett and Vader Kill StarKiller, Juno and the Dark Apprentice, Kota is the only one that escapes because he appears in BattleFront:Elite Squadron which chronologically takes place after; the end.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

Wolfninjajedi
03.01.2012 , 09:44 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Tuscad View Post
Boba Fett and Vader Kill StarKiller, Juno and the Dark Apprentice, Kota is the only one that escapes because he appears in BattleFront:Elite Squadron which chronologically takes place after; the end.
And you know all of that just because a game takes place after?....You'll understand if I don't believe you, cause nowhere has it been stated any of that happened nor any dates of Starkiller, Juno, or the Dark Apprentices deaths.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Tuscad
03.01.2012 , 09:48 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
And you know all of that just because a game takes place after?....You'll understand if I don't believe you, cause nowhere has it been stated any of that happened nor any dates of Starkiller, Juno, or the Dark Apprentices deaths.
I just pulled it out of my butt and was trying to be funny. I wouldn't doubt it though since we never here about them again.
Date Joined: March 2009 - Date unsubbed: 9/18/2012
It's been real but the game just wasn't worth the sub for me anymore.
Star Wars: First Assault is an Xbox Live Arcade game: http://kotaku.com/5948064/um-whats-t...ox-live-arcade

TJBartlemus
03.03.2012 , 01:25 PM | #29
I am quite sure that they are going to make another TFU because there is no way they are done with that series. It is so set up for another game. They couldn't leave such a big cliff hanger and not make another one. Maybe they should do something like the import system on Mass Effect and depending on what you chose at the end you would continue that. However that would be quite difficult cause both endings are so different. Maybe just continue the light side choice cause the did a DLC for the dark side choice.
Qui-Gon Jinn
The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent.

ErikModi
03.03.2012 , 01:31 PM | #30
I agree with Jedi Power Battles 2.
The Force Unleashed 3.
Battlefront 3
Galactic Battlegrounds: New Jedi Order (I'd LOVE to see not only more Star Wars RTS, but RTS with VONG!)
Jedi vs. Sith, Page 97, column 2, paragraph 4, line 1:

Prior to the Battle of Ruusan, the Jedi used crystals from many different sources, and ignited lightsabers in every known hue, including purple, orange, and gold.